Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 LX

I have read a lot of posts and haven't seen an answer yet.

I want to order quick strut/complete strut assembly on-line. Rock Auto has only the backs unless you want Unity struts up front - they get terrible reviews. Monroe is a good idea, but they don't make the fronts for 2008 either.

I won't shop HondaPartsNow.com after a bad experience and am now going through dispute resolution with PayPal.

Any suggestions on where to get the strut assemblies from a good on-line shop for all four corners?

Thanks!

·
EOC Rank: Crankypants
14,898 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your response. I am on the Space Coast in Florida and would ad this to my profile is I knew how to get there.

Are the for OEM parts only? Am I wrong to think that they are a lot more expensive?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks - I updated my profile.

I am looking for aftermarket struts. I have had a bad experience with some vendors on line and am looking for a referral for a vendor - completestruts? APX? I am thinking Sensen, KYB or FCS?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What I am finding is the only after-market struts available for my 2008 LX are Unity brand which get a bad rap in online reviews. Anyone buy Unity struts - what was your experience?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I gave in and bought OEM front struts on Amazon ($460) and FCS rears from Rock Auto ($180). Now the fun begins....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts