Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Studio E Concept vehicle on display at Honda Corporate in Torrence, CA from June 9 thru June 13

Here's a bit of information about the Studio E concept:

-5 Speed 4wd Honda Element donor vehicle
-Custom painted panel-side with red tinted windows
-twin custom exhuast (2.25" cat-back exhaust)
-19" 245/50/19 custom wheels
-Custom brake calipers with slotted rotors (looks like Brembo?)
-Sony custom front dash audio
-Larger anti-sway roll bar
-High-output tuned engine (?? power)
-LCD monitor on side passenger panel
-Stereo/video equipment on side passenger panel
-Plasma screen toward rear of vehicle
-Custom bench front seat (leather and fabric)
-Twin jumper rear seats
-Brushed shift knob and aluminum pedals
-Custom fabric interior molding covers
-Custom stainless floor mats (painted red)
-Neon glow sticks througout
-Flat rear cargo floor
-Custom front grille covers
-Fog lamp housing covers
-Custom swing out rear hatch door conversion

Some good pics of the Studio E

**Special thanks to Bing at HondaSUV.com for sharing the info and pics!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Red=YUCK!

But I do have to say that personally I like the back "doors" vs the tailgate on my E....sometimes that tailgate gets in my way, and leaving it up causes problems because I am too short!

·
Registered
21 Posts
That thing is so "pimp," and I don't mean that in a good way! Doesn't it sort of invert the true Element concept of capability over style for its own sake? This must have been done back when Honda still thought Generation Xers were going to buy the Element, and not the 44 year olds like me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Trust me it doesnt appeal to generation X-ers either. But even you 40 year olds must remember the pimp from "Baretta." This would be his car for sure.

·
Registered
957 Posts
[quote:0e406b2c95="bunjinjohn"]That thing is so "pimp," and I don't mean that in a good way! Doesn't it sort of invert the true Element concept of capability over style for its own sake?[/quote:0e406b2c95]
I think the true Element concept is versatility - it has the ability to be many things to many people.

So with that being said, this version of the Element is really important to pimps.

For the record, I like it and my Ho's do too. :lol:

Peace out...

·
Registered
914 Posts
[quote:64fb12419d="bunjinjohn"]That thing is so "pimp,"[/quote:64fb12419d]

[quote:64fb12419d="emass"]this version of the Element is really important to pimps[/quote:64fb12419d]

Exactly what I thought. It is pretty sweet. I like the rear seats.

Emass, that ride is for you!

Pimpin aint easy, but with the studio E, it aint too hard either...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think the true esscense of the Element is not about how "pimped-up" or "flashy" we can make it look - but how much fun we can have in a REAL outdoors truck.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I am also an GenX-er and I have to go with the majority here, that thing is pretty hideous! I didn't really find one change throughout the entire concept car that i liked at all. eww... i am soo glad my E! doesn't look anything like that!
you pimps need some new ho's if they are tellin' you that thing is fly.
yuck!
ah, but to each his own, i suppose!

·
Registered
290 Posts
TOO MUCH RED... ANGRY GRRRR turning green.... or maybe it's making me sick.. the fabirc is horrible... the outside looks nice but the inside has to go :twisted:

·
Registered
38 Posts
It looks pretty pimp, not my style though. That E doesn't look like it would last a minute on a camping trip in the mountains, or on a trip through rough terrain. I don't like the rear doors either, the clamshell is way better. Anyway theres my two cents....

·
Registered
393 Posts
Me dont like the rear doors.... :-x interior looks pretty scary! to bright! :shock:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts