Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
These are the toys I want from that link:

• On board personal computer with 17-inch LCD screen and inputs for musical instruments and mixing
    42-inch Fujitsu Plasmavision screen (folds down from the center of roof and displays out the back)
    800-watt Eclipse by Fujitsu Ten audio system with a rear-mounted CD/DVD head unit, three amplifiers, 11 speakers (two 2-inch tweeters, six 5.25-inch mid-range speakers, one 6.5-inch subwoofer, two 10-inch subwoofers)
    Front Sony CD/DVD head unit with flip-down display (WX-7700MDX)
where are they!? I see this page was dated January 6th, so that is past the prototype timeperiod!

Anyone out there know about these??? it says Studio E Concept but I recall some of these items being discussed for the Element.. anyone have some insight??? (and not the hybrid Insight vehicle, grin)

·
Registered
4 Posts
That Element is making the show circuit. At the shows where they show that Element they show an orange one right next to it. They are using it to get the young buyers to pay attention to the Element. Honda has said that they don't have any plans to build one that is close to that. Honda hopes the aftermarket companys might come up with something close. I like the painted bumpers and fenders with the ghost flames myself. My wife won't let me paint mine like that yet.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I LOVE the wheels. I wish that those were available...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts