Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have some good macro shots of the subwoofer connector behind the radio? i am looking for some tell take markings to try and locate the manufacturer to possibly get something going to make it easier to add a radio for ex/sc owners. any info about very small letters or numbers on it may help too. thanks ahead of time guys and girls. below is one, but i cant see anything in that one.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was behind my radio two days ago...doh! But will be back behind it in a few days (when more parts come in the mail). Will take good pictures and look for markings when I'm back there if someone else doesn't step up to the plate!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thatd be great. i went thru all the ones i have that are nice closeups of it and i couldnt make out anything, but usually they are SOOOO small that even in macro and focusing on the writing it is hard to make out. the other way to get them off it is the way we all used to do it in kindergarden with a piece of paper and a pencil/crayon. :)

thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Got behind the dash tonight, but couldn't get a good picture of the connector. Like BigAl said, there are no discernible markings on the connector. Sorry.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have seen some markings. :) I will report back when I have some samples to test. We may have a sub connector to go along with the 70-1725 Metra harness :D

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
look into the back of the connector, insertion view, on the white part right under the little ledge that is by the release. not much, but it's there. also looking into the front of the connector. look past the pins at the ledge on the bottom. same markings. they are almost always very small but there is usually something.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts