Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So these have always caught my eye to put on my E. Granted, this is way down the wish list compared to lots of other items but it's nice to keep dreaming about them for if and when.

I don't want or need anything bigger than 18" wheels so these ultra low profile setups will not be the target. What I do want is a 16-18" wheel with a similar look.

Anyone know of something that will work on the E like these?

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
I would check the pattern on those GTI wheels, if they don't match up, you might be able to get them redrilled. The only other thing I could think of is check out various wheels sites. You can filter the wheel options, so in your case 16"-18", 5 spoke. I checked www.wheelsnext.com and there were some results that were similar. There are some companies that offer a style that's more of a VIP Style wheel and in my opinion are rather dope. Good luck!

·
Registered
85 Posts
The MK5 GTI is 5x112 so no it wont work... plus those wheels have an ET of +45... not sure what the ET is needed for the E but you could check out spacers if needed and if it would fit...

·
Registered
541 Posts
they remind me of ABC Exclusive wheels... a quality JDM wheel. Do yourself a favor, if you are going to buy aftermarket wheels, do not buy crap. ;-)
Also, above mentioned is correct, you can get wheels re-drilled for a couple hundred dollars a set... good luck with your search.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
If you could get an adapter that's only about 10mm thick you can run those stock wheels.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks again...gonna have to put you on retainer soon.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You're right...I think these are even better. Couldn't see a price but I'm thinking these start approaching "not something to keep parked in driveway vs in garage" status.

Hang on, I'm putting together some other things to get you to look up. :D

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
I like the "grey" Dolce's, they'd look killer with Grey panels

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Yeah,they are probably expensive.:)

There's another wheel company by the name of Advanti,who makes a wheel which is an almost identical copy of that Dolce wheel. The Advanti wheel is called Concept. I don't know how much they actually cost though.:confused:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You're definitely nailing the look with these. Sure appreciate the sharing of effort!

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Hey no problem,I just happened to notice those style wheels while browsing around the web looking at various other wheels.:)

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey no problem,I just happened to notice those style wheels while browsing around the web looking at various other wheels.:)
For whatever reason, I'm just not turned on by the general 4-6 spoke scene so hot right now. Maybe just overkill on exposure...I'm getting more retro on taste I think with some of these altenratives. I remember many a mag wheel being sported in the 70's that seem not too bad for a theme. I guess after that I'll be looking for the old Euro "thousand/mesh spoke" stuff a couple more years down the road. :rolleyes:

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts