Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last couple weeks I have been hearing a noise every time I go over bumps that sounds like any minute the doors on the passenger side are going to open. My husband and I have checked the doors a couple times and they are closed properly. I have my 3000 mile check up this Saturday, so I'll report it to the service department, but was wondering if anyone else had this issue.

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I go Saturday, I'll let you know what my dealership gives as the reason for the noise. I almost hate to tell them about the noise because most service guys think to themselves, "Another woman with a noise she 'thinks' she hears....", but it is getting worse.

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Apparently my RR (right rear I guess)door was out of adjustment. They adjusted my door and lubricated the latches. I did not hear that noise once on the way home. It's interesting to note though, the guy who gave me my receipt said they've had alot of these problems.

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I agree, it is very odd. The Element is new for everyone though, and I'm willing to go with the flow a little, provided I feel safe driving my vehicle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.