Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Date: July 3 - 19, 2009

Toronto's favourite prix fixe promotion, offering exclusive menus at 150 restaurants. 2009 menu categories include $15, $20 and $30 for Lunch and $25, $35 and $45 for Dinner.

Any interest anyone??? Pick a date and approximate cusine.... I will try to find something trendy!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I am! When my other self in a different reality comes back in time with a teleport machine so that in any of the billion realities I'd be right there eating!

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have they invented the teleporter yet???? if so that be cool.... i'd be all around the world

·
Registered
205 Posts
have they invented the teleporter yet???? if so that be cool.... i'd be all around the world
To have responded to my comment only makes me feel more insane! Argh! *starts running away from himself.*

·
Registered
188 Posts
Greek on the Danforth is always a crowd pleaser ... or is that the " taste of the Danforth " for crowds ... either way , it is a start

Date: July 3 - 19, 2009

Toronto's favourite prix fixe promotion, offering exclusive menus at 150 restaurants. 2009 menu categories include $15, $20 and $30 for Lunch and $25, $35 and $45 for Dinner.

Any interest anyone??? Pick a date and approximate cusine.... I will try to find something trendy!

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
http://www.toronto.com/summerlicious

we usually do the winter ones....
too much going on during the summer for us to want to drive into T.O.

specially if I don't have to, or can manage to be anywhere else....

·
Registered
188 Posts
Tuckers Market place , Mavis road south of Brittania rd / 401 area .. something for everyone and a large parking lot too ...:)

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my med friends and i did spring rolls @ burnhamphope (however u spell it) and hurontario..... but the whole thing of doing summerlicious is the cooliness..... to avoid the rush hour, we can definitely do a late dinner......

have to say old mill is good (but oldies) or something more trendy downtown... i hate traffic too, so i have several strategic parking spots that we can meet up and walk to the restaurant......

any interest then???!!! i wanna get some consensus so i can book on day 1.

·
Registered
45 Posts
availability

We are available and interested on July 3rd/ 7th/ 8th/ 16th/ 17th.
K & J.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i forgot to ask...what cusine and approx what location (downtown, midtown, east or west)?

for me and facehapy - friday 3rd or 17th!

·
Registered
45 Posts
dinner dates

We have to remove ourselves from July 3rd. That leaves the 7th and 8th, and the 16th and 17th. John is a vegetarian who does consume milk, cheese and fish. The only restaurant preference we have is that the food be made from scratch with fresh ingredients. We love all food categories so the type of restaurant is your decision, though a choice of wines would be good. :)
Take care, K & J

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Summerlicious

Friday 17th July 2009
Time: 8:30pm
Dinner
Restaurant TBD
----------------------------------------
Attendee List:

Hapyface
Facehapy
HpycmprII (2 persons / vegetarian, milk or fish)
Kitkat123474

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
why not Broiler House...its near the highway (Distillery District)....great trendy location, plenty of parking, great interior atmosphere and was considered one of Toronto's best restaurants....

all the restaurants i select for summer and winterlicious are 5*.....

·
Registered
45 Posts
choices

So the choices are:
Boiler House
Tuckers Market
Greek on Danforth

The date is June 17th
Is this correct?

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So the choices are:
Boiler House
Tuckers Market
Greek on Danforth

The date is June 17th
Is this correct?
no... tuckers marketplace is like a universial buffett (i didnt like it - its almost like university residence food at $25/person during Fri/weekends). Greek on Danforth is a street event - very congested and hard to find parking there.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Should be fun , makes me sad that I have to work ... :-(

1 - 20 of 31 Posts