Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to take the plunge & install the sun shade for my moonroof, which involves poking small holes in the interior roof fabric--GASP! I'm gonna have passengers in the desert this weekend, so I figured I'd try to keep them from getting too hot.

And surprise! The snaps in the roof actually look OK, and the shade isn't all that bad looking when installed. Not great, but not bad. I figure I can get some more nylon to velcro to the top (roof facing) side of the shade to make a total sun shield as well. Two shades in one.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Sunshade...

bqbauer said:
I decided to take the plunge & install the sun shade for my moonroof, which involves poking small holes in the interior roof fabric--GASP! I'm gonna have passengers in the desert this weekend, so I figured I'd try to keep them from getting too hot.

And surprise! The snaps in the roof actually look OK, and the shade isn't all that bad looking when installed. Not great, but not bad. I figure I can get some more nylon to velcro to the top (roof facing) side of the shade to make a total sun shield as well. Two shades in one.
True very true....:cool:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Huper-Optik ceramic tint on the rear sun roof glass.

NO heat. None. Nada. Zilch.

No snaps, velrco, etc. Tints the glass about the same darkness as the rear privacy glass.

Work good, last long time.

R.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Man where did this come from? That thread was from 03:-o

1 - 4 of 4 Posts