Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here and trying to find sunvisors with built in mirrors. I dont wanna buy those clip ons they sell everywhere because i dont really like that look and they leave a permanent dent in the visor...Anyway my GF has been using my rear view mirror as her vanity and I just hate having to always adjust the rear view mirror.. I have an 08' that came with nothing! not even the slide out shade i see on some models. Anyone know where i can order the tan ones?....thanx

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Sure you got an 08?? After 07, all the E's came with mirrors in the visors.
The visors also dont have a pull out extension anymore. They slide on the
rail. Check your owners manual.

·
Retired.
12,182 Posts
I thought so, but when I checked Bernardi and HondaPartsNow, neither one
lists a separate sun visor for the LX. Weird.

With most of the parts site you have enter a specific model when looking up parts.

The sytem we use at work allows us to check by spefic model or for all models at the same time.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Actually only the EX and SC modele have the vanity mirrors. firmecc has a LX.
Yeah firmecc more than likely has an LX model, as you know the DX model wasn't even offered in 2008.

My 03' EX has a vanity mirror, but it's only on the pass. side visor.

·
Registered
2006 Honda Element EX (Blue)
15 Posts
I'm new here and trying to find sunvisors with built in mirrors. I dont wanna buy those clip ons they sell everywhere because i dont really like that look and they leave a permanent dent in the visor...Anyway my GF has been using my rear view mirror as her vanity and I just hate having to always adjust the rear view mirror.. I have an 08' that came with nothing! not even the slide out shade i see on some models. Anyone know where i can order the tan ones?....thanx
I got a mirror for $7 on Amazon that has clips but also has adhesive on the back. I ended up just ditching the clips and just sticking it to the visor. Works great! Link for mirror: Custom Accessories 70003 Black Deluxe Visor Mirror https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000B9HUT4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_89V1N4W9K73ZADMRHVRW

1 - 8 of 8 Posts