Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think these wheels would look great on your E. These may be old news but I never seen them until today. It's the Konig Forward in Matte Grey w/Orange stripe. Available in sizes 15, 16 and 17.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So send me some for free and I let you know how they look:roll:8);-)
Suuuuure... your wish is my command :027::zombie008:

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts
Suuuuure... your wish is my command :027::zombie008:
Hey - What about "The Rube"??? Since you're feeling so generous send me a set also. :lol:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey - What about "The Rube"??? Since you're feeling so generous send me a set also. :lol:
Just send $300 for shipping and I will get you taken care of :roll: :razz:

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts
Just send $300 for shipping and I will get you taken care of :roll: :razz:
Aaaah - On second thought - how's about I drive over there and you can just put them on "The Rube". . . . . .. . . . . . I think it would be cheaper than having them shipped to me.:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
17" is a weak size. The ones I wanted to try, which look similar, are the Axis Halo.

I guess that is just personal preference. I don't think the E looks that great with real low profile tires. There are certain big wheel tire combinations I like, but it often depends on the rest of the vehicles mods/styling for me. I've always like Axis wheels since my business partner put the Mod7's on his Accord. The Halo's look good (considered those for my 240 at one time)...but I think the flat grey of the Konigs would be a better match than the black. Again, this is all personal opinion. ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts