·
Registered
894 Posts
Looks good. What about the lower area?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote:e049c9be4d="isketerol"]Looks good. What about the lower area?[/quote:e049c9be4d]
Well, personally, the lower area dosn't really bother me,aesthetically. it's need for air takes priority. Where as the upper grill is primarily aesthetic.

mt

·
Registered
493 Posts
Well, I dunno about fresh because that seems to be something from a commercial about being fresh for a woman all day, everyday, ya know. How about........"HEY! That grill is the bitchinest thang I have seen for the E! GIMMEE!"

Shaka!

Ger

·
Registered
894 Posts
The lower area is the one I worry most about - it's the most likely to get hit by whatever the road chucks up.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Grill looks great! Would also be great as others have said if you had something for the bottom that complemented the top grill.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I agree - the lower area needs something to help protect the radiator. People with the Cloud Rider grill over the lower opening report no significant change in engine temp with the grill installed.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If ya want something to cover the the lower grill I sug-jest making it yourself, because nothing I have seen out there is worth spending your money on.

microtone

·
Registered
21 Posts
I personally think the grill would look nicer if you added the Honda logo; the grill looks naked without it unless you prefer it that way. :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice job Micro. I don't like the cloudrider but I do like yours. You should think about selling em. I too would like to see it badged and with a bottom section.

Any info on how you made it?

-k

·
Registered
653 Posts
[quote:7e2fe84a74="raydoug"]I personally think the grill would look nicer if you added the Honda logo...[/quote:7e2fe84a74]

Hey Micro, nice looking grill you've got there! The horizontal bars are a nice change of pace from other grill materials we've seen here. But I do agree with Raydoug that the Honda logo would really dress it up and make it look like more of a professional job.

·
Registered
183 Posts
it reminds me of one of those escalades with 22"spinners because most of the escalade aftermarket grilles go horizontal just like microtones

great job

you got the grille I was looking for!

·
Registered
608 Posts
How about this for an idea, if you make and sell the grills....

Get T-MAC to make the Elements Ownersclub.com logo for the front not the Honda H.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thats an interesting thought.
it would be cool to develope a very BOLD ICON that represents the element owners club, I like the existing logo, but something more minimal that represents that might be interesting.

microtone

·
Registered
493 Posts
Have you got a lower one made yet? And how much would top and bottom be?

Ger

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Glad ya'll like tha grill, I've been on the mega tour of the Canadian Rockies with me Dog and the Element for the past three weeks.

the Mystery machine

1 - 20 of 26 Posts