Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supp guys I just spoke with a shop owner who is trying to get rid of all his honda element carbon fiber hoods for cheap. I told him I will spread the words arround. The hood's quality varies and its best for you to go pick and choose yourself. Its first come first serve bases so the hood expensive hood you can get for the same prices as the factory seconds.

I am not afflicated with this dude but the way our economy is going. It was always good to help one and other. Let me know or PM me So I can arrange a pick up

if you are curious of what it looks like

http://www.ne0nrg.com/HANebay/bodykit/041207/0304elementvented-3.jpg

·
Registered
556 Posts
COOl!

Looks cool. I have always wanted on. What does it look like on the E? And were exactly is he located?

-garrett

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool beans to answer your questions I gots to bust out my showcar pics again hahahaha. here you go its whats its look like

Let me know

·
Registered
669 Posts
I want one! I wonder what it would cost to ship to the great white north? (or at least the cold wet northeast)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont know about canada man. I dont got no shipping company and enough insurance to cover the hood if anything is damage. if you can figure it out let me know

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh. that is kind of whack. can u not take the rubber from the stock hood and transfer to the cf hood?

I dont know to be honest you can try but i would not recomend drilling into carbon hoods because that will cause cracks and weaken the structure

·
Registered
1 Posts
Who are the hoods manufactured by and how many does he have? I work for a company that sells carbon fiber hoods and we might be interested in buying them. If you'd like, you can just pm me his number and I'll talk to them directly. It's a good thing you're doing for them. There are a lot of shops that won't make it through this recession.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea i certainly agree it is tough times now. I havent been in touch with him for a little while. let me give you his number

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright guys I will give out this guy's contact because he said it is ok.

his name is peter and call him to arrange something to help this guy ouTTTTTT

peter

1 - 17 of 17 Posts