Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A small local company is making these in my area. It's big and roomy and relatively inexpensive for the size. But the look, IMO is just :twisted:. Discuss...

http://www.cuddleshuttle.com

Attachments

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Looks like an Element going upwind in a hurricane. :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
WoW!
Those tires look to small for that big thing! Looks like its sitting on some spares!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
What boat did they butcher to get that? Does it float?

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
It looks like someone chopped the top of a cabin cruiser:confused:
and you wondered what happened to the stuff that washed up in your front yard................

·
Registered
262 Posts
First impression is that it's odd, but at the same time, kinda appealing. The same reaction I had when I first saw the Element:rolleyes:

·
Registered
139 Posts
It's interesting, but the clunky grammar on their website makes me wonder about their overall attention to detail. And at 1800 lbs, it is too heavy for the E to tow :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
It's interesting, but the clunky grammar on their website makes me wonder about their overall attention to detail. And at 1800 lbs, it is too heavy for the E to tow :rolleyes:
the gross weight of my pop up trailer is 2090 lbs....:cool:

·
Registered
139 Posts
And I've hauled alot more than 675 lbs in the back of my E...;-)
its just funny that the trailer website states 'most compact and small cars can tow this trailer', and yet according to the Honda lawyers, the E (and crv) cant. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'd rather have a little more drag and haul a conventional shaped trailer with the accompanying head room.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Well, it's just quirky enough to have caught my attention! But I agree, their website needs some serious editing :roll:

J-

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
It looks like its made to take heavy waves but not rough roads. It almost looks like one of those tornado catcher vehicles.:grin:

·
Registered
86 Posts
wow, that sure is ugly!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Very odd!!!

It looks like it has a lot of wasted space with the long nose. The price is pretty descent though.

I think I would have to add some hand rails from a boat and maybe some cleats and other marine hardware to dress it up a little.:roll:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts