Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow this car wasnt even on on my radar....this thing is great for my new budding family. I was very surprised on the price and I ate it up right away.
Couple questions though: Why cant I see pics of DIY's. Im interested in the HD mesh grill, and a mess of others. you guys are great....thanks for all the help:D

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Wow this car wasnt even on on my radar....this thing is great for my new budding family. I was very surprised on the price and I ate it up right away.
Couple questions though: Why cant I see pics of DIY's. Im interested in the HD mesh grill, and a mess of others. you guys are great....thanks for all the help:D
Answer#1--there was server meltdown in 05 I believe, they lost the pictures.
Answer #2---did you ask another? okay now that I'm asking questions: Where are the pictures of your new found joy!????

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Welcome to the group

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome,
Now, I would slam that thing to the ground.:lol:
Second, Dark Limo tint.IMO.....
Have fun MOD-ing..

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, your color-matched strait jacket will be ready shortly. Don't mind the other inmates, they can tend to nip and growl on occasion but rest assured they're all up to date on their shots. Now drink deeply of the complimentary Kool-Aid until all memories of your pre-Element life are but a foggy dream :D

·
Registered
895 Posts
Welcome! Your story isn't that uncommon, I was looking at CR-Vs and drove one on a whim. Fortuitous.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Another NE person....humm and just the right color welcome

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.