·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, we got our t-shirts today!!!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I got mine on Saturday (see my post)....but I wore my red tee today to work (I was working in the warehouse today)....and man oh man did I get tons of comments.....people couldn't stop staring at the logo....or was it my chest???? That logo is right where the goodies are on us girls.....kinda hard for people to read!

But anyhow.....people at work already think I am crazy about my car.....everytime I have a day off everyone has to ask "What did you do to your car now?"

And last Friday my E was in the shop getting stuff installed I had to drive my husband's '90 Civic.....all day long everyone was asking "Where is your car?? Did you get into an accident???" too funny!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Shirts arrived today. Thank you Tom and Julie for these cool shirts!

I'm pleased with the 'safari' color being slightly darker than the swatch on the merch page. The logo shows up better than I thought it would. Bohemian blue and cypress green are really good colors too.

So, tomorrow's apparel is decided. At least the top. But wait - which color?

Hmmm! :!:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I bought the cypress green too....love it! I think when we have another order I will get a blue one and another color.....must decide.....we have a red one, the green, and the slate (almost a charcoal) very cool color (or lack there of)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Got mine as well. Navy. It is awesome. I encourage another order since I think many of us would like some additional colors now that we have seen them.

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
We're going to wait a couple months and place another big order. At that time we'll probably offer long sleeve t-shirts and sweatshirts too, since we'll be hitting football season! ;)

We're really glad everyone is as happy with the shirts as we are. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
WE WANT SOME PICS !!!!!!

Didn't have mine yet cuz i'm so far away :x
Should be there soon...i hope

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I promise to take some pictures this weekend!!! I had plans to take last weekend, but I had to work all weekend :cry: .....but after today I am off for 5 days!!! WooooHooooo....so I will go wash baby blue and snap some pics of baby blue and me in my tee!!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Photos soon.

I bought myself a digital camera for my burfday and I'll be a real nuisance with it, I'm sure.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I got mine yesterday...

I picked the Charcoal color for two reasons...

1. It matched my interior, so if I wear it while driving it will look like a disembodied head is controlling the vehicle. This will be great at Halloween.

2. Everyone will assume it was dark black and that time and many washes has transformed it into a dark gray color. This way I can look like I was "into" the Element from early on. It is kinda like owning an old rock band T-shirt.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Dear Tom:

I love my shirts. I love my E. I love EOC. :D

I am happy to share my love of EOC and the E on my chest. I am, however, perhaps a little uncomfortable with people looking right at my chest to read the logo. :shock: The imprint is right on what the Goddess gave me. Kind of on the downside, if you know what I mean. :wink:

When next you make a batch of shirts, move the logo up just an inch or so. Or make it slightly bigger. Those of us with cleavage thank you in advance.

Yours frankly,

Kim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts