Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are helping a young lady get her first car - and she fell in love with an Element. She loves the outdoors - and we were trying to accessorize the car for her. Does anyone know where I can get the table leg kit - or does anyone have the table leg kit that they would consider selling?

Dan

·
Premium Member
14,898 Posts
Welcome, R20696.

This vendor's website claims they have the kit, but you'll have to contact them to be sure, since a lot of places don't update their sites and will allow you to put an item in the shopping cart only to then tell you at checkout that the thing's not available.

https://www.hondasuperstoreparts.co...fo&PartID=567131&siteid=215357&catalogid=5264

Otherwise, keep an eye on Trading Post (you can't create a thread there yet), as they do pop up once in a while.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
when purchasing a table leg kit, make sure it includes the clips to attach legs to platform. sometimes those get misplaced.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Honda Superstore Parts doesn't have the Table Leg Kit!

Welcome, R20696.

This vendor's website claims they have the kit, but you'll have to contact them to be sure, since a lot of places don't update their sites and will allow you to put an item in the shopping cart only to then tell you at checkout that the thing's not available.

https://www.hondasuperstoreparts.co...fo&PartID=567131&siteid=215357&catalogid=5264

Otherwise, keep an eye on Trading Post (you can't create a thread there yet), as they do pop up once in a while.
While they LIST the Table Leg Kit, and allow you to ORDER the Table Leg Kit, Honda Superstore Parts does not actually HAVE the Table Leg Kit! :x

"We regret to inform you that the following item is currently unavailable:
Part Number: 08Z05-SCV-101
Part Description: Table Leg Kit
Reason: Other... See Comments"

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a new kit with the clips. Not for sale but it is pretty neat. I've heard the legs we're impossible to get, its the clips that are. I've also seen a few guys make their own legs

·
Registered
10 Posts
Where'd you get the Table Legs?

wrxSTIcy - where'd you get the table legs? My Cargo Floor came with the clips installed, but no legs!! Did your Table Legs Kit come with any dimensions/detailed specifications? There is someone working on a 3D Printing project and exact dimensions would be a great help.

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
I have a new kit with the clips. Not for sale but it is pretty neat. I've heard the legs we're impossible to get, its the clips that are. I've also seen a few guys make their own legs
What are the clips made out of? Do you know how to use a set of dial calipers?
I could probably 3D model them and post them up for anyone with a 3D printer to remanufacture...I've had success with parts like this if you orient them correctly on the print bed.

·
Premium Member
14,898 Posts
My cargo floor came with the clips installed, but no legs
You are lucky! Most of the time people buy legs from someone who sold their car but never thought to remove the clips from the spare tire cover. Eventually someone will offer up the legs for sale without clips, and you'll be in clover. Otherwise you'll be able to make the day of someone in that position.

I just put my legs (and clips) up for sale this week, but they're already spoken for. Keep an eye on Trading Post. Could take a while.

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts