Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Same weekend as the S2KI (S2000) Froum Spring Rock the Dragon event at Fontana Village Resort, May 12-15

·
Registered
64 Posts
Let’s get a roll-call going for possible and definite attendees!

Right now possible leaning heavily towards definite…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I'm going this year and in my Element. Done it a couple times with the E and once with my wife's Mustang GT but felt a little out of place. Was too late to get a spot at Simple Life though.

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Elements on the Dragon 2022 will be the 10th Anniversary of this meetup.
It's held annually on the second Saturday in May in Robbinsville, North Carolina (just south of Great Smoky Mountains National Park)
71 Honda Elements attended the 2021 rally and we hope to see over 100 at this years meet.

To register your Element and for additional information click the link below...
Register here!
A registration fee of $30 is required for each Element at this years rally. Registration fees go towards signage, wristbands, boundary tape, new radios, online form subscription, website hosting (coming soon), and event preservation.

Special guests attending the 2022 rally...
Honda Pro Jason
Cat Security
Eric the Car Guy
Fifth Element Camping

H.E.R.O. (Honda Element Rescue Operation)

Within a 1 hour drive you'll find tons of other great things to combine with the Rally...
Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Blue Ridge Parkway
Dollywood
Gatlinburg, TN
Cherokee, NC
Asheville, NC

If you looking for lodging in the area here is a great place to start...Local Camping & Lodging

Please note the start/meetup of the drive is in Robbinsville, NC
The exact address will be announced soon.

Looking forward to seeing everyone new and old. All the best to you, your families and your Elements!

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Plant
Shirt Product Font Community T-shirt

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I'm going this year and in my Element. Done it a couple times with the E and once with my wife's Mustang GT but felt a little out of place. Was too late to get a spot at Simple Life though.
I’m so excited. I will be driving through most of the night but am determined to make it. This will be my first time at an Element meet. I have been on this forum since 2013 and know many of you through this forum but not by your real name. Once I am there how will I know who Locksmith or Bgav is for example?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Trying to decide if this will be feasible for me. Not sure if my 4-year-old would tolerate the meet, lol.

Edit:

Welp, my older kid won't be out of school yet due to inclement weather days earlier in the year... Guess I'm not going.

·
Registered
2004 Fiji LX Ecamper “Ellie,” 2008 Atomic EX “Otherment,” 2003 Eternal EX Chop Top “Chop_E”
274 Posts
Ah, I see. It would be super cool to camp out with a bunch of Element enthusiasts!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Ah, I see. It would be super cool to camp out with a bunch of Element enthusiasts!
Yeah, we'll probably drive out the day before and see if we can get one of the first-come-first-serve spots at a nearby campground. If not, we'll get a hotel room and stay for the ride and head back.

We'll be in a Shoreline Mist Metallic 2003 with Star Wars decals on the back glass.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts