Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Element to haul my remote control airplanes, it does a great job! I really didn't want the Cabana, but it was the only option my wife wanted so I got it. We really got took to the cleaners on it! :shock: I went to a R/C Funfly, which is a gathering of r/c fliers to bs, and show off their planes. I happened to arrive about 30 minutes late, and had to park way out towards the end of the driveway away from the pits. I wasn't too happy because it was kind of warm and no shade,I started unloading my airplanes then I remembered the Cabana was stored in the spare tire compartment. I put it up myself in 10 to 15 mph winds and hey it worked great! I had quite a few people make the treck down there to ask "what the heck was this?".
I wouldn't advise anyone buying the Cabana from the dealer, as I found this website and others a couple of days after we bought our Element, and we could have saved about 300.00 on our Cabana if bought elsewhere! :oops:

·
Registered
540 Posts
The tailgate cabana looks like it's good for a lot more than just a little changing room, if configured properly. It would be good for a little mini-tent for the beach, for a picnic, or whatever.

Is your E a Sunset Orange Pearl? The way that photo came out, it looks almost red to me.

I'm definitely considering the cabana (and the interior privacy curtains)- but I'm SO not buying it from the dealer. H and A for me!

I'm glad it worked out for you. Thanks for sharing the photo!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts