Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got 3 boxes of stuff! One item is the tailgate seatback - its COOL! It snaps in on the back and it is padded with a cargo pocket on it and it has the ELEMENT logo just like the carpet floor mats. I really think it is a great item, a little pricey, but great!
We are going to a race in May, so we will test it and the Cabana for tailgating parties!!! :D

·
Registered
359 Posts
Seriously: Don't forget to cover the open tailgate with a rug or something. You can scratch it up very easily by sitting on it an moving around.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks - its the inside, so I am not really worried about it! I have dogs... They scratched it already! 8)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Oh my gosh. I have two dogs also and I have never even given it any thought. They are going to scratch the hell out of the inside. Maybe I will have to wrap up Betty and Oscar (the two dogs) in the rugs instead of covering the tailgate. ha ha

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that is too funny! I must be too easy going about stuff - the scratches don't bother me- its plastic!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Going to the race in May, huh? The E makes a great tailgating car. Would have been a good thing to take to the Strawberry Hill Races down here but I didn't get it until Monday!

B

·
Registered
253 Posts
jayharley, just put socks on their feet! Mmmmm, I might actually try that-tube socks!

·
Registered
359 Posts
[quote:8e8d53939a="burnt-O"]jayharley, just put socks on their feet! Mmmmm, I might actually try that-tube socks![/quote:8e8d53939a]

Good idea! Or maybe I could put them in the bungee cords on the back of the two seats. They would be comfortable and it would work like a couple of litttle seat belts.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yeah, I don't think my American Bulldogs would fit in there! :lol:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just picked up my seatback today. Realized when I tried to install it that the lower anchors were missing form te vehicle. Kinda makes it unstable. My dealer is working on the problem. Kinda funny though, the holes were cut, but because of the strange angle the anchors are on, I didn't notice they weren't there until today. I've had the car for a little over a week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts