Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On July 13, 2009 a red 2006 Honda Element became a part of the Davis family. His name, Tank Box. We call him Tank for short.

He replaces Donna, a green Mazda 626 that we loved truly but our blue VW Golf, "Bluez" will show him the ways of the ATL ghetto. So far so good!

More pictures and DIY mods to come.

What necessary mods do you all suggest for the Element?

Any mEEt-ups around the ATL?

By the way, I think Tank is going through puberty...he has one interesting sounding horn. I think the local crackhead laughed as we set the alarm last night.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, your color-matched strait jacket will be ready shortly. Don't mind the other inmates, they can tend to nip and growl on occasion but rest assured they're all up to date on their shots. Now drink deeply of the complimentary Kool-Aid until all memories of your pre-Element life are but a foggy dream :D

With your manual I would HIGHLY suggest upgrading to a leather shift boot from Lightning Auto Customs!

GaryS, what's the price on that shift knob? I hate the stock one but haven't found one I really like yet!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
With your manual I would HIGHLY suggest upgrading to a leather shift boot from Lightning Auto Customs!
Nah. If it doesn't help it shift better/faster then what's the point?:rolleyes:

GaryS, what's the price on that shift knob? I hate the stock one but haven't found one I really like yet!
I actually got it from an EOCer who had sold his E and was getting rid of some extra stuff. You can get one from Rick's where you can choose from the whole VooDoo line. I've had a Voodooknob on my Miata for ten years, my Mazda 6s for five years and now my Element. The best thing about them is that they are threaded for the application. Just unscrew the old knob and screw on the Voodoo.

(Sorry about the thread drift Tank.)

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the group

1 - 6 of 6 Posts