Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone heard of or seen these, they look real nice and really light weight.
They don't have prices on there site and they are located in Ontario, probably to far for me to go to get one. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about them!?
www.taylorcoach.com

Brittany and the Agility Beagles :cool:

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Has anyone heard of or seen these, they look real nice and really light weight.
They don't have prices on there site and they are located in Ontario, probably to far for me to go to get one. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about them!?
taylorcoach.com
The Bobbie 12 is about $12,000. Dry Weight is 1,000 lbs, Gross Weight 2,500 lbs., Capacity 1,500 lbs.
Optional add-ons: AC, Microwave, Fridge, Port-a-Potty, Bathroom.

They have an 8' - Lil El at 700 lbs dry, and a 10' Dyl model at 850 lbs. dry- not sure what the pricing on those is, as well as a couple of larger models..

Reputation for being well-made. They have been around a long time (40+ years) - so must be doing something right.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like those but they are way farther from me than the others! how much did you get yours for?

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
The ProLite's look pretty nice - depending on the price. Their web site is a hoot (and a little difficult to understand in places). You'd think for Canadians (even French Canadians) the'd have someone who spoke more than broken english write the English-version copy. :D

"...it is ideal for those who likes to use extra light tractable trailer by drinving compact car with 4 cylinders."

·
Registered
357 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts