Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm 99% sure what this guy is doing is illegal since he probably hasn't been licensed to sell this copyrighted material. In any event, it does appear to be the same one that dealers have. It is also available on line for free...where did that link go...damn, I saw it somewhere in this forum.

·
Registered
504 Posts
[quote:75f7d8e94f="jgmoore"]I'm 99% sure what this guy is doing is illegal since he probably hasn't been licensed to sell this copyrighted material. In any event, it does appear to be the same one that dealers have. It is also available on line for free...where did that link go...damn, I saw it somewhere in this forum.[/quote:75f7d8e94f]

Ebay doesn't care about copyrighted material unless they are contacted by the copyright owners. They'll pull the plug on the auction, then.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ebay doesn't care about copyrighted material unless they are contacted by the copyright owners. They'll pull the plug on the auction, then.
Whether Ebay pulls the auction or not doesn't change the legality of the act.

·
Registered
504 Posts
[quote:0ec52f030e="jgmoore"]
Whether Ebay pulls the auction or not doesn't change the legality of the act.[/quote:0ec52f030e]

Oh, I agree 100%. I am a huge advocate of copyright holder's rights. Ebay needs to have a team who's sole job is to pull suspicious auctions. Stuff makes it on there that is obviously a copyright violation - just check all the Star Wars DVD's (Star Wars does not legally exist on DVD).

I really think one of the big boy copyright holders needs to go after them to get them to act responsibly in this area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.