Honda Element Owners Club banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'm waiting for a few models to come in to see which ones I can custom mount instead of using these rubber bands. I just feel like it's waiting to get stolen if its not affixed.
Epoxy would be another option ..

·
Registered
45 Posts
Do you know where I can get a longer one of these? I don't know how to look it up. I think I can maybe drill holes in cams adapter to match up to the car mount but the screws are not long enough.
Sorry, no idea. I'd probably just hit up a hardware store and look for something similar.

I just bought a rearview mirror camera (Togaurd CE70) and it came with a cigarette lighter power adapter. I'm super green at mods but just installed a new OEM subwoofer box and amp so i'm feeling a little confident. Can you tell me more about the 12v socket setup under the glove box? I'm doing some guess work / googling and it looks like ill add it to the 15amp front accessory power socket fuse but i'm not sure what you mean by "12v socket add-a-circuit" and how to pick one of the many off amazon that will fit. Do you mind pointing me in the right direction?
Hey glad you found the answer in the other thread!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts