Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could have sworn I saw a thread that had this long ago; however, now I've searched and cannot come up with it.

Anyway, I'm looking for some templates so I can cut some of the Rubbermaid foamy shelf-liner stuff to fill all the dashboard nooks and crannies. Hopefully this will help keep stuff from sliding around all the time.

If such a thing exists, it'll save me from doing it by trial and error.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Do a search on the DIY thread for shelf liner.

·
Registered
480 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
I have been searching, and I found the above threads, but I could swear
there were templates for the SC as well. I can not find them. HELP!!

If you know where it is, please post the link.

THANKS!!

·
Registered
836 Posts
subscribing in case the template is found. Would love to put pads into my new sc console.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I also thought I saw them somewhere. I'll keep my eye out for them.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
subscribing in case the template is found. Would love to put pads into my new sc console.
Did your console not come with the liners?

Parts 20, 22 and 24 on this diagram came with mine.

·
Registered
836 Posts
yea mine came with those also, did not know it would until it showed up a day after I posted. Only thing I need now is cup holders and they are on the templates ;)

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Its not too hard to cut new liners without the template. For the cup holders just open up your cupboards and find anything thats round and fits snug in the cup holders, there is your template.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I'm actually considering just ordering a couple of the pieces that go in the bottom of the SC console and using those to cut up. This way they will sort of match the rest of them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts