Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
per Wiki: I walked toward it. I looked at the front end, no major dings. Then I start checking out the sides and find several nicks and scratches and even a big splotch of touch-up paint, applied terribly. I then check the wheels and almost all of them have curb rash or dings. Ugh! Why don't people take care of their cars!?
That is a good question. The way people take care of cars has made me fighting mad for years. People are wasteful They treat a vehicle like it is a throw-away product. I see a new car wedged in between old beaters and shopping carts all the time. All I can do is shake my head and wish I could buy one of them new cars, I sure would treat it with respect and care for the large investement. I have always had to buy used and put up with the dents and damaged alloy wheels. Owners don't know how much they are losing when they trade in the late model vehicle with all the damage on it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.