Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only one I've seen in Nashville, was driven by an Older Lady :twisted: . Where's the E's at?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just north of you. I've had mine for just over two weeks. Had to drive all the way to Seaside, FL to see another one.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finally another one here from TN. I've had mine about 5 months. Now, I've seen all the colors on the road. I might see one every 2 or 3 weeks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just bought an eternal blue. I have noticed the elements disappearing from the local dealer but not many stay around town. I can't wait to install my keyless. Chattanooga will never be the same! 8)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have the SOP Element in Clarksville. You will find me driving all over Western Kentucky.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in bristol tn/va and have had my E for almost a year now. I hate to say it but my wife hates it.. we have a 2yr old and she cant stand the fact she cant reach him in the back seat and that theres no center seating position. I bought it really without her input so i guess its my fault. In need to sell it because she wont drive it anymore. It is a blue ex 4x4 w/foglight,sidesteps,roofrack,ventshades,andmudguards. Only 8800 miles...I paid around 24000 for it but would let it go for only 19500. I need your help. If you or someone you know wants an E let me know. [email protected]... I can send you pics if interested... Thanks Drew

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all....I've been lov'n my Element "Of Suprise" since 08 '03. Home port is Nashville...and I know there are more out there.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Just thought i would drop a note here for all Tennesseers and especailly Memphis. I bought my SOP on NOv 26th. I must have gotten a good deal because by the time I closed the deal the saleman would not even shake my hand.
Anyway, its a 2wd EX with the mud gurard, wheel locks and pinstripe. Had to take the pinstripe because they were already installed. Got the roof rack and put it on myself. I custom cut the puzzle foam obtained from Sams to cover the floor from front seats to the tailgate(mostly to keep things from sliding around on the urathane floor). Finished out the bottom or the cupholders and dash shelves with a wicker looking shelving mat from target. Great ride and gonna put it on the road shortly. Down to Dallas or something. Loving every minute of it. Hope you are too.

PS this is a great site for info.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey Tennesseans -

Another SOP buyer here in Memphis. I see a fair number of them on the road here... I bought mine on Christmas Eve. Like OCB, I also got the mandatory pinstripe. :?

Glad to see so many others from nearby on this board - what a great place to share info!

·
Registered
180 Posts
jeah Blaine, welcome
I'm almost convenced to remove the stripe and install a nice big bumper guard at door handle level.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I hope you do too.

I promised myself to always play with better odds than a lottery.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
273 Posts
I just put 945 miles on me Element driving from home to the land between the lakes Tennesse/Kentucky between 3/5 and 3/7. I only saw one Element, it was south of Nashville. A silver one heading south on I-65 @ 4:30 pm sunday march 7. I was doing 80 and could'nt catch up. I have to say I am amazed that there are'nt more on the road. If anyone saw me (I had a Yellow cargo carrier on the back) let me know.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
They're all in Arlington VA. Every time I come home from the gym, I see a bunch in the parking lot and on my 1-2 mile journey...and if it's evening there's a different one parked on my street every night...

Granted, I live above a bar! :)

hoping they've got a designated driver,
-brendan

·
Registered
26 Posts
:D Just bought and Orange EX with auot for the BBQ business. Will take delivery tomorrow. We are in Erwin, Tennessee and there are a few up here but no EX's till now. See us at www.tnribs.com or better yet, let's do an Element rendezvous in the mountains as we can certainly feed everyone and there are lots of camp grounds, hotels, and white water rafting, and the Appalachian trail here. :)

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
[quote:1a62f73166=" "]:D Just bought and Orange EX with auot for the BBQ business. Will take delivery tomorrow. We are in Erwin, Tennessee and there are a few up here but no EX's till now. See us at www.tnribs.com or better yet, let's do an Element rendezvous in the mountains as we can certainly feed everyone and there are lots of camp grounds, hotels, and white water rafting, and the Appalachian trail here. :)[/quote:1a62f73166]

I hope the flashy SOP (Sunset Orange Pearl) Element will help attract attention to your business. If you end up using it for events, etc., it'd be great to see it in action!

-brendan

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
[quote:132218d614="bbqrig"]:D or better yet, let's do an Element rendezvous in the mountains as we can certainly feed everyone and there are lots of camp grounds, hotels, and white water rafting, and the Appalachian trail here. :)[/quote:132218d614]
Hell yeah, I'm there...Actually, I just got back from there, but I'm ready to go back! Lake Fontana was wunnerful!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Erwin, Tennessee which is just south of Johnson City on the new I-26. We need to do a Volunteer Jam up here in the mountains. Y'all can gather at our restaurant, then we can head up in a tour de force to "Beauty Spot on top of Unaka Mountain for a great time, picnic and excellent photo op on top of the world in Northeast Tennessee. Could call it the annual Misty Mountain Hop to borrow a title from Led Zeppelin. What do y'all think
? Just got our 2004 SOP EX 4WD last night.. :D 8) :D

Drop me a line at [email protected] and check out the web site ,
www.tnribs.com and see if we can plan something for the fall. There is an apple festival here in Erwin the first weekend in October too. I think the story telling convention in Jonesborough is the same weekend.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I'm bringing My Virginia E down to Nashville the beginning of next month to see the Muzik Mafia and I must say she's as excited as can be :lol: !

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.