Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's my first post and only 3 hours after my first Test Drive. First Texas Honda has a Black 2WD DX Manual in stock for test drives and it was just fricking amazing!!

I was all nervous about the reviews on wind noise and high revs, but I thought the drive was great and quiet! Incredible! I'm so totally hooked on this car, it's not even funny. I actually called the sales guy a drug pusher. Totally addicting once you drive the E!

Just had to share...so mine will be a 2WD EX Manual in Shoreline Mist. Can't wait!!!

DougUp

·
Registered
71 Posts
I hear ya. I have been looking at the CRV's for a few years and just could not get excited about it. After testing out the new E, I dream about it, WANT IT, post pics of one at work for something to work towards, WANT IT, read this website about 3 times a day and am more impressed at the E each time, WANT IT, just applied to people.first to see if I can get a low interest rate, WANT IT, driving out of town to dealerships to see all the colors as our local dealer has just had the blue and silver, WANT IT, salivating over the Shoreline Mist color, WANT IT, I JUST CAN NOT FIND ONE REASON WHY I SHOULD NOT HAVE IT NOW! WANT IT, WANT IT, WANT IT.

I have never felt like this about such a material item. I keep trying to tell myself that I don' need it BUT WANT IT and deserve it.

Did my taxes to day and will not have to pay in, found out I will have enough to pay off my new bedroom furniture, just paid off the credit card (for now), should be nothing holding me back, Just one thing maybem I just need to see the Green one in person, and decide on that or the Shoreline Mist that I totally love. I would like to be able to see them side by side.

Gypsie also pumps me up. I like her posts :)

·
Registered
335 Posts
After testing out the new E, I dream about it, WANT IT, post pics of one at work for something to work towards, WANT IT, read this website about 3 times a day and am more impressed at the E each time, WANT IT, just applied to people.first to see if I can get a low interest rate, WANT IT, driving out of town to dealerships to see all the colors as our local dealer has just had the blue and silver, WANT IT, salivating over the Shoreline Mist color, WANT IT, I JUST CAN NOT FIND ONE REASON WHY I SHOULD NOT HAVE IT NOW! WANT IT, WANT IT, WANT IT.
Hee, hee, hee... me too! I made a wallpaper image that I use at work as inspiration as I cannot afford an Element just yet. I had an accident in my crappy Sidekick and have to wait until March 31st before the body shop can repair it. Major ice storm hit here and all the repair shops are backed up - us southerners don't know 'nuffin 'bout drivin' in winter conditions! After I sell off my Sudorky Sidecrap, I plan on getting an Element EX 4WD. Looks like a May/June timeframe for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts