Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element, 5 speed, 230k miles
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So after having my element for a minute and trying to get used to a manual with my rebuilt knee, I’m sad to say I am going to start looking at automatic alternatives.

I have a 2003 Honda Element manual transmission with 230k miles. Everything on it works great, I have lots of maintenance records and lots of extras to go with it.

I will post more details across the next couple of days as this is just to judge the interest and see if anyone has anything from my want list they’d want to trade preferably straight trade.

1) Honda Element automatic
2) Ford F-150 ext cab 4x4 92-97 automatic
3) Toyota 4Runner 4wd 99-02 automatic
4) Honda CR-V 2002-2006 awd
5) Lexus ls430 2000-2006
6) Mitsubishi Eclipse spyder 97-99/07-12 automatic
7) Infiniti g35x/g37x 05-09
8) Ford Mustang 99-10 automatic convertible
9) Chevrolet Sonic hatchback Ltz/rs automatic
10) or $4500 obo.

I figure this gives a wide idea of interest. I like a lot of cars and trucks, I pretty much have an interest in every brand out there in some form. I’m a sucker for mid 90s steel body 4x4 trucks and hatchback cars.

I can provide any details and pics for anyone interested.

Here are a few to start,

2003 Honda Element
Blue, I’ll look for the color code tomorrow as well as trim level code
230k miles
Clean title in hand
Manual 5 speed, original clutch
Power windows and locks, keyless entry.
Heat and a/c work great.
No leaks, no smoke.
Any questions feel free to ask.

Tomorrow I will start posting pictures provided it stops raining.
I will also provide a list of extras I have that go with it, and a list of maintenance that’s been done and any special paperwork I have to go with it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I paid 4500 at 180k that needed some work, I’m sure you could easily get 4k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I’ve got a lot of maintenance and upkeep records with a few extras as well. Just gotta wait til tomorrow to go to the office for records.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I haven’t updated this, been very busy with work and after work activities that came out of no where.

From Crossville to Sevierville I am about an hour and a half or so away according to google maps county to county.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Terrific, pm me details if you would to keep them private. Maybe we can set up a meet. Are you looking to buy or trade?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump, if anyone is interested let me know and I can get maintenance details and pics as requested.

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
1,436 Posts
Looks good! :)

Eternal Blue Pearl too; kind of a rare color. I hardly ever see one in that color around here (FL) anyway.

You might want to try the 50/50 linseed oil / mineral spirits mixture trick on your roof and side panels. (I learned about that on this site.) That will wake up their appearance considerably without a lot of major rubbing and wiping (like needed with some of the products like Mothers Back to Black and others sold in auto parts stores). It will last about 2 months or so, depending on how many times it gets rained on.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the advice but that will be for the new owner if that happens.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts