Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to thank everyone for making this such a successful weekend. Tom, Julie and I have put on these events out of love for the Element and everyone on this site. Your thanks is what makes it all worthwhile to us. This years event took 7 months to plan and next years is already in the works! We are going to try and make it as good a time for everyone on the West Coast (along with the East Coasters making the TrEk) as we have tried to do on the East Coast.

It was so great seeing all of the old faces and seeing new ones. So glad everyone had fun all weekend long. Wish everyone had gone to Busch Stadium as we had such a good time.

I'll get my pictures posted tomorrow... need to catch some sleep before work tomorrow. :)

Once again, thanks everyone for making this such a wonderful weekend. I didn't want to leave. :)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
627 Posts
spdrcr5 said:
Once again, thanks everyone for making this such a wonderful weekend. I didn't want to leave. :)
Me neither. I loved walking out the door and seeing all the E's and always finding someone in the parking lot. I only have one E and there is rarely anyone standing around in my driveway...aww, the memories.
Thanks to you Larry!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts