Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just passed our 10 year online anniversary and we couldn't have done it without all of you.

I appreciate all the input, suggestions, comments and orders.

Our dealership has been owned by the same guy since 1962 (motorcycles back then) so here's hoping our online store has similar longevity.

thank you!
Trevor

Genuine Factory Honda Element Accessories

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
You are very welcome.

It is always a pleasure doing business with you
and the online site.

And Thank You for such great service!!

·
12,179 Posts
Trevor,

I have never bought from you for two reasons.....I live in Canada and i work in a parts department.

But i have pointed a fair number of people in your direction over the last 7 years.

Can i get my free hat now?

J/K.....Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lizzurd,

I've noticed quite a few times and always appreciated it. Maybe we'll have to drive up there on vacation sometime and bring a hat :) The olympics sure made it look like a nice place to visit (haven't been up there since I was a kid).

-Trevor

·
Registered
836 Posts
As much as you appreciate us, we appreciate you for your service, customer support, and as always great low prices.

:food004: Here's to HandA for another 10 years of great service!

·
Registered
941 Posts
My first purchase was the auto locks My first mod :) the directions were easy to follow and buy from you made me realize I would not get rip off.

·
12,179 Posts
Lizzurd,

I've noticed quite a few times and always appreciated it. Maybe we'll have to drive up there on vacation sometime and bring a hat :) The olympics sure made it look like a nice place to visit (haven't been up there since I was a kid).

-Trevor

The next time i am in California you can buy me a beer.

Better make it two.....I forgot how watered down your beer is down there.

I take that back. When i was staying in Huntington Beach a couple years ago i stumbled on
Fat Tire ale.....I have to admit it wasn't too shabby.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Here, here... Cheer, cheer...!

Trevor, thanks for the decade man and I hope you guys are around 10X that...! Hope to be able to get in a fat order to you (now that I'm working REAL hours) so I'll be hitting you up and hopefully picking them up in person...!

Again, congrats man for the good times and great service sir...!!!

LBD

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
i've been ordering from you the entire time...

2000 civic
2002 si
2004 element
2005 tsx
2006 si
2008 element

you guys ALWAYS come through

Just ordered a seat cover and some all weather mats for my dad's birthday & will be ordering another set for my ride.

keep it up!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Fast, efficient, friendly service. The ability to look up what you're getting into before you take the plunge.
AND... A Charming rabbit avatar!
What's not to like?

Congrats on the 10 and many more years to come!

·
Registered
338 Posts
just got my second order with no problems...

i will be back shopping for moar goodies... great online shop with reasonable prices!!

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts