Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you so much for the group pictures on all of our E's. At first, I thought how nice to say goodbye to everyone. THEN, I realized that that it was a copy of our group picture. How cool is that?!?!?!?!

It was also a pleasure to meet and visit with your Mom. I'm so glad you both were able to attend, and hopefully, we'll see you in Vegas!!!!

·
Moderatorium
6,408 Posts
Yes, thank you! What's even better - it is a great picture, too. It really caught the flavor of the crowd... you could almost smell the sweat...

...JUST KIDDING! :-D

(It was hot! But great time had by all - I know we certainly did. Many, many thanks to Tom, Julie and Larry for staging a super event!)

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Let me add my THANK YOU for the pictures! I came out and saw the white sheets on the windshields and figured it was from Officer ("Rock ON) Friendly. What a nice surprise and great picture.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Ginger and I would also like to thank you for the picture....Fantastic and what a cool thing to do. :cool:

Had a great time and this was just the kicker to remeber the St. Louis Big-Event with. :D

Thank you, Bob and Ginger

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Agreed, thank you DCBox. He even found my E in the parking lot across the street at the Drury Inn (the Hampton screwed up my reservation). What a nice treat. What a nice guy. :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Just adding my thanks as well, dcbox. It must have taken you quite awhile last night to print all of those pics and place them on all of our windshields.

...and thanks for the tour of your mods--I'll be ordering the Lund bug deflector now. :)

Hope you had a safe drive home,

Diane

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
For those of you who are going ??? ...
When the attendees at the St. Lou Meet got up this morning each of our Es had been "tagged". A nice group EOC picture with "Safe Ride Home! DC Box" written on the back. Just a great gesture.:) :)

·
Registered
882 Posts
My thanks also. Its things like this that makes this club so great. My wife and I had a great time meeting you and all the other members. Hope to see you all next year. :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
I would also like to send a big thanks and hug for the fantastic photo. So thoughtful. And the safe trip wish worked for us too.

What I thought was great was how you knew which vehicles to put them on!!!

Are you psychic?

Until next time my friend keep well. Say hello to your mom.

Andrew (Tardis)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ditto!

Way cool thing to do!

Thanks,

- Bill

·
Registered
17 Posts
thank you very much for the group photo, that was very nice. it was great meeting you and your mom hope you had a good time see ya next year, Mamma T

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Just curious why I ended up with the "We are all naked from the waist down!" crayon pic on my windshield Sunday morning...I'm pretty damned sure I was "dressed for any occassion" the entire weekend! Granted, I realize it had originally been taped to someone else's windshield, but how on earth could I decide on whose to slap it next? :twisted:

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Thanks DC Box for the picture :), It was great meeting you and your mom....

Very nice Colin.....but we didn't bring any crayons :razz:.....

(by the way we just got home 5 minutes ago....)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Thanks DCBox, The picture came out great, thanks for the gift.

·
Registered
627 Posts
hownowcb said:
Just curious why I ended up with the "We are all naked from the waist down!" crayon pic on my windshield Sunday morning...I'm pretty damned sure I was "dressed for any occassion" the entire weekend! Granted, I realize it had originally been taped to someone else's windshield, but how on earth could I decide on whose to slap it next? :twisted:
Ummm...I don't know what you are talking about. Hmm, what a mystery.
Plus, I think it was markers and not crayons... :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts