Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have sold the Element.

After four years of Element(ing) and being a member of this forum I want to thank everyone for a great time and a great forum. Although I have not posted much as of late, I have checked in once in a while to see what was happening here on the EOC.

Good luck and thanks again
HUTMO

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
WHAT ?.....................

So how are you transporting your bullies around?

·
Registered
541 Posts
just curious...what new car did you get as a replacement?

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
My New Ride

I have always been a Saab guy... so I decided to get a Saab Sport-Combi Aero Wagon. Got a fantastic deal to say the least.

Went to a show this weekend and two crates were very do-able. With the plywood shelf in the back the Element was easily able to carry three.

I just needed a change... the Element was great but it was time.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
I have always been a Saab guy... so I decided to get a Saab Sport-Combi Aero Wagon. Got a fantastic deal to say the least.

Went to a show this weekend and two crates were very do-able. With the plywood shelf in the back the Element was easily able to carry three.

I just needed a change... the Element was great but it was time.

Isn't that a Saabaru?

·
Registered
155 Posts
i'll take your place, as i just bought my element :D (well not a real on b/c its an SC ;) :lol: )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.