Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks Lizzurd for installing your set of roof racks for us. They look great! And we just returned from a short term overseas assignment.

By the way, have you or any folks on this Forum seen any decent shape 2001 or 2000 CRV? We are looking for a white SE model. Let us know if you seen any. Within a few hours of drive (max 4) from GTA would be great............

·
Retired.
12,183 Posts
Thanks Lizzurd for installing your set of roof racks for us. They look great! And we just returned from a short term overseas assignment.

By the way, have you or any folks on this Forum seen any decent shape 2001 or 2000 CRV? We are looking for a white SE model. Let us know if you seen any. Within a few hours of drive (max 4) from GTA would be great............

It was my pleasure bumbo. Glad i could help out.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
nanucket tires ... $170+ a piece installation included....\

i actually waited at the dealership for u for like 30 mins....just to make sure.....

but i guess u had a long weekend

winter really came early this year

·
Retired.
12,183 Posts
nanucket tires ... $170+ a piece installation included....\

i actually waited at the dealership for u for like 30 mins....just to make sure.....

but i guess u had a long weekend

winter really came early this year
I never even thought to call them. I very rarely do call them. Most times i have in the past they didn't have what i needed in stock.

Saturday? I took a much needed 3 day weekend. These last few weeks really had me stressed out.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I never even thought to call them. I very rarely do call them. Most times i have in the past they didn't have what i needed in stock.

Saturday? I took a much needed 3 day weekend. These last few weeks really had me stressed out.
ohhh boy... you guys had it rough........

it was so dead over at my area :-(

·
Registered
2,339 Posts

i know how u feel.... i vaccinate myself with caffine every morning...until 5pm.... then rapidly reduce it with wine every evening just to put myself to bed!

i still feel bad not going thru u first with the winter tires.....u know they did say they have a dealer option

·
Retired.
12,183 Posts
i know how u feel.... i vaccinate myself with caffine every morning...until 5pm.... then rapidly reduce it with wine every evening just to put myself to bed!

i still feel bad not going thru u first with the winter tires.....u know they did say they have a dealer option
No worries....You likely bought them at near the cost i would have bought them for anyways. $170 installed a piece is a good price.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
thanks for all your support lizzurd.....oh btw my neighbour said his Accord's Maintenance Minder is ~30% and will like you to attend to it.....

also wife's car..... nearing for a B1 change.... 16,000 km / 10,000 mi....so definitely u will be seeing me very often!

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
thanks for all your support lizzurd.....oh btw my neighbour said his Accord's Maintenance Minder is ~30% and will like you to attend to it.....

also wife's car..... nearing for a B1 change.... 16,000 km / 10,000 mi....so definitely u will be seeing me very often!
B1 changes are easy.... DIY to that bernie..... DIY...

all you need is:

17mm wrench
oil filter
oil
air/pollen filter
favourite drink/alcolholic beverage if you want

done.

·
Retired.
12,183 Posts

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
I need help with the Molsen /Labatts option

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.