Honda Element Owners Club banner

Thanx for the help Element Club

853 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  William F. House 
#1 ·
I have been looking at Element's since right before they hit the streets.I test drove and bought mine today.I never had a need to post before as I used the search function here to get all of my answers.But now that I got my 4 wheel drive Ex Element for $19,110.00 with lots of extras thrown in(back cargo cover,mudflaps,locking tires,1 years free oil changes)for free,I had to say thank you.It really helped knowing what others final costs were in the negotiating process.In fact,I feel I may have known more about the vechicle than a few salespeople there. :wink: So after several months of searching the web, this was by far the most informative site.So thank you all.Even though you don't know me.Cheers!
I'll probably post a pic this week. :D

#2 ·
Congrats!!!!

Great deal on a great E!!

Where are you from? That is a great price....and I am sure others will want to know where they can get it :wink:

What color did you purchase?

What a great time to buy your E....just in time for this long holiday weekend! Enjoy! 8) 8) 8)

Happy Motoring!!!

#4 ·
Now I've got HED(pe)'s "Hey Bartender" in my head. Oh well! ;)

Congrats on getting your E at a price you like and with information in your arsenal that helped you make a decision. We are glad that you found our site and boards so informative. Welcome to our family! Help us continue to grow and do good things by spreading word about us to others and be sure to get some stickers and merch as more becomes available!

Have a great 4th!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.