Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a diesel VW Jetta for almost seven nearly perfect, trouble-free years. Problem was that I kept it a few months after that. ;-) And while it actually was great for hauling around an 18' kayak, it wasn't fun trying to fit a road bike inside or hauling around two large dogs. Not many vehicles outside of a minivan can hold my bike standing up (so it doesn't take up the entire inside, and I can carry more than one), and of course the E interior is much easier to clean up during shedding season. Malamute shedding season, no less!

I found a left-over new '09 and drove it home on Tuesday. Learned a lot here already - thanks...

·
Registered
873 Posts
your welcome any time,and you dont need to bring cookies or brownies unless you want too. just let your fingers do the talkin & your dogs do the squakin.:grin:

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Cool !

And Welcome!

I know you will love it. It will do all the things your talking about exceedingly well.

You will miss the Jetta's Mileage though.

Oh fill in your location on your profile for us.

Thanks

Dom

·
Registered
103 Posts
Gotta take picts of you E with your Malamute(s) inside. It's shedding season for my Siberian as well, lots of brushing and fur everywhere.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Welcome again! Great you found the E and the EOC.:eoc:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts