Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow E people! I've always been a fan of Honda old and preferably old, but recently had my 91 civic wagon totaled by hail. :( It was a sad day and I spent some time mourning, but it was time for me to get a newer car. Side note, my wife's car was totaled the same day after hitting a ram (bighorn sheep) up near Independence Pass. With a baby and all now, airbags in my daily have become a requirement via my wife. This being said, another wagon is not in my near future. As I was missing my shuttle, a 2003 Element was listed at my local dealership and I hurried in. It was in fairly good shape and had 180ish miles but the manager insisted that I wait a week for another E that was supposed to come in. The anticipation was going to kill me...After a full week of calling back and forth with the dealership, it finally came in after working hours and I came in first thing in the morning to snatch it up. Turns out, the original owner, which was still driving it, bought it new from the same dealership. Amazing, I know. The owner was trading it in towards a new CRV. Without any further ado, meet Ele. She's a 2004 with 171k and every maintenance receipt. I'm in awe and can't wait to have fun with it.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts