Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
I was at a festival one time and me and my friends jokingly said we might start a "Toilet Paper Ministry" for those poor souls who made struggling strides to get to the JohnnyOnTheSpots only to find no TP. Your PS drawing reminds me of the need for TP....for EVERYONE! :lol:

·
Registered
176 Posts
[quote:7bed7eced8="T Mac"]I was at a festival one time and me and my friends jokingly said we might start a "Toilet Paper Ministry" for those poor souls who made struggling strides to get to the JohnnyOnTheSpots only to find no TP.[/quote:7bed7eced8]

haha, i was lucky enough to not need said TP at said festival this year, thankfully! :lol:

·
Registered
227 Posts
I think it is a stock photo from Honda of one of the concepts or demo versions.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Meaning it was an feature Honda intended but never followed through on, and no one really has it ( I don't think)

·
Registered
97 Posts
that pic is obviously computer generated, because I buy tp at Costco in 36 roll packs and it hardly makes a dent in my Espace. I'm sure I could put at least 10 packs (360 rolls) in it...or more. Hmmm, this could start something, couldn't it? Remember telephone booth stuffing? Remember telephone booths??

·
Registered
97 Posts
that pic is obviously computer generated, because I buy tp at Costco in 36 roll packs and it hardly makes a dent in my Espace. I'm sure I could put at least 10 packs (360 rolls) in it...or more. Hmmm, this could start something, couldn't it? Remember telephone booth stuffing? Remember telephone booths??

·
Registered
97 Posts
sorry. computer double flipped. Hmmm how many computers will fit in an E?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Judging by some of the posts on this message board the real question should be: how many clowns can fit into an Element? Hmmmm............

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
This morning I cleaned out the shed and decide to take the pop can to the depot. The element held 25 garbage bags full of cans. Stuffed to the roof. (its been three years since I clean out the shed.)

A total of 1678 pop cans and a few flats of beer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts