Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am new here and have been searching for an E of my own for the past 6 weeks now. There seems to be a short supply of them around my area, I have searched the listings and dealers daily for a decently priced E.

So now I have found what I thought was a great deal, just concerned about the mileage being higher then what I had wanted. What are you thoughts? Good deal or? I should be completing the sale tomorrow unless I get cold feet.

2006 Element LX
2WD
auto
listed for $14,500
selling $13,400 CAN
private sale

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just wanted to say I bought my Kiwi today, it has a clear title and is Honda certified, I went in to pay $13,400 + taxes as agreed upon and to my suprise I was told the price was $11,500 + tax ! I am so happy with the price I cannot believe I almost bought an similar silver one last week for $17,800 with needing tires.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello all, I am new here and have been searching for an E of my own for the past 6 weeks now. There seems to be a short supply of them around my area, I have searched the listings and dealers daily for a decently priced E.

So now I have found what I thought was a great deal, just concerned about the mileage being higher then what I had wanted. What are you thoughts? Good deal or? I should be completing the sale tomorrow unless I get cold feet.

2006 Element LX
2WD
auto
listed for $14,500
selling $13,400 CAN
private sale
I got my 2006 nighthawk black pearl awd exp with 77k last jone(2009) for $10,500. It did take me four months to find such a great deal, so they are out there if you have the time to shop around. This is also the top model for Elements. Also have had absolutely no problems either. Just a rear differential fluid service for maintenance around 80k when it was making those bad noises.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got my 2006 nighthawk black pearl awd exp with 77k last jone(2009) for $10,500. It did take me four months to find such a great deal, so they are out there if you have the time to shop around. This is also the top model for Elements. Also have had absolutely no problems either. Just a rear differential fluid service for maintenance around 80k when it was making those bad noises.

Awesome Bunny! this is Canadian though so we pay more up here... also this is 80,000km not miles. I bought my kiwi last week and love it, I believe I got the best price possible for a Canadian Honda certified car. There are not many for sale up in my area too, only about 5 for sale over my 6 week search. I think I really lucked out with this guy wanting to get out of his lease early.

We already took her camping to try out the "seat fold down bed", I am glad it was a one nighter because my back did not enjoy this as a bed. I will have to do some sleeping modifications before our next trip, I am thinking some roof racks are in order too. I am also not crazy over the sound system, my Dodge Caravan had a better stock stereo so a new deck will be added to the list too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts