Honda Element Owners Club banner

Which Color looks best on the 09 EX?

• Citrus Fire Metallic

Votes: 28 45.9%
  • Crystal Black Pearl

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Omni Blue Pearl

Votes: 20 32.8%

The Day Is Near...NOW Which Color??? Take my poll to help me decide!

4K views 28 replies 18 participants last post by  Bowzer 
#1 · (Edited)
It will be a 2009 AWD EX Auto, but which color?:confused:

I borrowed some pictures form the EOC so thanks to the owners for their great contributions:) Here are my three choices in no particular order:D

I like the Omni and really like it's Grey interior but I'm going to add wheels N stuff and not sure how much I can make this color POP?:D the cameleon tendencies are kind of intriguing though.

Then there is Citrus..we all know Orange is :cool: but then there is the Tan interior:-( But Citrus can really POP! And it's definitely a unique color.

Then of course there is Crystal Black and we know Black Pop's but again the Tan interior and the maintenance of making black look...well black:rolleyes: And on the E everything is black but the grill and the tailgate silver garnish.

I'm torn so take the Poll and tell me what you think!:D

^^^^^^^^^ Don't forget to vote in the poll at the top please! ^^^^^^^^^

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
You left one out

A...hem, Polished Metal Metallic is the best 09 color.:D

The black is beautiful when it's clean, which it will be for about 5 minutes after you wash it. Citrus Fire is OK. OBP, I have yet to see it in person, but I voted for it just because it is so different.

#3 ·
I'm a CBP owner but I really like that color of blue for some reason....

#5 ·
Fire because it isn't black and the Omni just looks white to me. But if Omni is a pearl color like Lexus has, I would get that.

#7 ·
Those are photos from the site. At first I thought that was the car they were looking at. If so, that would've made the decision easy, Fire would've been the answer because you get a driver for free!

#11 ·
Heres my take, not thats it's worth much....

Yesterday I was sitting at a traffic light (long one), and I noticed to my left lane, there were just a bunch of white trucks and suvs, ahead of me the same, to my right, yup the same, I was sitting in a sea of plain dull cars. It felt good to be the BRIGHT SPOT:D

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

#13 ·
Black looks good always, well atleast after you wash it and before you drive it/impossible to keep clean.. Not a fan of red cars period. The omni is cool but I wouldnt get it if your insecure cuz some guy in a big truck will probably make fun of you for getting such a pretty color.

#17 ·
It's a toss up between the Black and Orange. I would go for the Orange one so you stick out from the crowd. Or your can get the black one then get a two tone paint job black &??? The Interior color is more important because it what you see most of the time. But is doesn't matter what we think what matters is that your happy. Go with your gut feeling!

#20 · (Edited)
And the Winner is ORANGE!:D

I have placed a 2009 Citrus Fire Metallic EX AWD Auto on "hold" until Friday the 24th to take advantage of the Cash for Clunkers program. I hope this program does not blow up and it works and has at least enough money to get me my new ORANGE "E" Wish me luck!:D

Thanks to all who voted! I'm a little surprised that OBP did so well compared to black.

#24 ·
Omni is NOT white

As I said earlier, color is such a personal choice. And if you're an orange person, so be one. Lots of folks have pointed out the impractical side of keeping black clean, so I wont repeat them. The first picture below was taken of my DIRTY OBP E while the others were after it had a wash. I missed a huge bug still stuck to the grill, but you get the idea. I'm sure you'll be happy with any E, they are just so much fun to drive.

Attachments

#28 ·
I thought a picture had this big bug on the grill. Evidently, I wasn't very thorough when I washed it.
OBP was in the close running but the dealer only had it in LX and had absolutely no luck locating an EX he could trade for. So sitting there looking at both I chose to go with the CFM #1 because he had it and I do like the color, #2 I thought it had more "pop". I really do like the OBP and like the Gray interior better but there were just none out there. So ORANGE it is!:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.