Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, they'll probably be writing about us in the psychiatry texts soon, because if anyone else is like me, you're finding a definite E-ffect of the E on your mental health and emotional wellbeing.

For instance, have you experienced the following symptoms:

- sweaty palms from pure E-xcitement in driving?
- goofy grin permanently stuck on your face?
- an inability to actually believe that that E in the driveway is YOURS?
- undeniable need to look at your E for a half hour or so at a time?
- temporary anger at birds who poop on your E?
- talking to your E?
- urge to sleep in your E?
- feeling like spending 10 extra minutes on your hair, clothes and makeup because you know everyone's going to be looking?
- E-vangelizing about the Element to anyone who asks?
- thoughts of your favorite sexy movie star driving an Element?
- feeling guilty and depressed if you sneeze or pass gas in your E?
- changing family and work time to allow more time to drive your E?
- thinking of your life "B.E." ("before E") and "A.E." ("after E")
- cutting up your softest cashmere sweater to use to wipe down your E?
- unkind sniggers at drivers of Lesser Vehicles?
- writing mushy crush notes to the designer of the E?
- planning an Element tattoo on your posterior?
- thinking of naming your next child "Element"?
- compulsively drinking those Snapple "Rain Earth Fire etc." drinks so that you could possibly win another E

If you are 'suffering' from any of these symptoms, congratulations! You're a mentally healthy Element owner.

You can share with us. You're among friends. Don't be scared to admit your true feelings. Not a thing wrong with you, no matter what the rest of the world says.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Yes, I am suffering from this sort of mental health. I definitely have some of those symptoms.

:lol:

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have all of those plus an insatiable appetite to buy things for my E and it hasn't even arrived. Lord knows what will happen when it gets here. I just bought $60 worth of polishes, cleaners, towels, tireblacking, etc. I keep looking at websites such as HandA and deciding just what extras I will order the day my E gets here (should be in the next day or so).

I have also developed an addiciton to this message board just to read about everyone else's addiction and to look at all the great pictures of the Es around the country. :D

·
Registered
894 Posts
Yes, my "E" has been treated to a few showy accessories. And I spend many a minute here throughout the day as well.

·
Registered
273 Posts
>>>>urge to sleep in your E?<<<<

can't say its an urge,,, but i have slept in my E on more than one occassion...

>>>> talking to your E? <<<<

there is medication for this...

>>>unkind sniggers at drivers of Lesser Vehicles?<<<<

ok, i'll give you this one...

>>>goofy grin permanently stuck on your face? <<<<

hmmm,,, sounds like a personal issue...

>>>undeniable need to look at your E for a half hour or so at a time?<<<

need a hobbie???

>>>an inability to actually believe that that E in the driveway is YOURS?<<<

haven't gotten your first bill yet eh...

>>>writing mushy crush notes to the designer of the E?<<<<

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: NO!

·
Registered
7 Posts
[quote:c89377b0f8="HEMan"]I have all of those plus an insatiable appetite to buy things for my E and it hasn't even arrived. Lord knows what will happen when it gets here. I just bought $60 worth of polishes, cleaners, towels, tireblacking, etc. I keep looking at websites such as HandA and deciding just what extras I will order the day my E gets here (should be in the next day or so).

I have also developed an addiciton to this message board just to read about everyone else's addiction and to look at all the great pictures of the Es around the country. :D[/quote:c89377b0f8]

I am right there with you all!! I am so excited, I literally connot stand it. I cannot concentrate on any other, normal daily activities. My E should be here late next week. Crossing fingers... We have already bought several accessories and now we just need our E! :D

·
Premium Member
2003 2WD MT GG, 55K as of 3/20(!), It’s a Fun Box
277 Posts
I bought and received all of my accessories (except the long-delayed keyless entry) before I had my E.
My coworkers made fun of me.
I like my E.
I'm putting way too much mileage on my E thinking of excuses to drive it around. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :shock:

·
Registered
92 Posts
[quote:3c975f0d0c="TheLusciousHellcat"]undeniable need to look at your E for a half hour or so at a time?
[/quote:3c975f0d0c]

Yup. When I first bought it, I remember parking it so I could look out my office window at it. I just kept thinking "that is a cool looking vehicle, and it's mine".

Good post TheLusciousHellcat! :lol:

Regards,
SOL

·
Registered
52 Posts
Great post! I am so addicted! Last night I went out and took off the sunroof just so I could lie back in my E and look at the stars in the driveway! I also catch myself taking pictures of my E all the time in different settings. I think we need to set up EA meetings! :oops:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts