Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Target today and parked in the back 40--so I wouldn't get any dings. Came out of the store and there was an E parked right next to mine. Felt like it was family or something! :) Had to check out their E and compare it to mine. Funny thing, we both have accessories, but most were not the same. They had the rocker panel trim, the window vents, the bumper trim, and large armrest. The rocker panel trim and bumper trim looked great--I might have to get that! Nice to have that community feeling. :p

· Registered
1,620 Posts
That happened to us about 2 months ago.....but we were at Wallmart, and the funny thing was that the other E (GG) belonged to the only other active St. Louis EOC member! And what was even funnier is that we had passed them earlier in the day and waved :) Now if we could just a few more of the E owners in St. Louis to join our happy little club then we would be like one big happy family!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.