Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Damn Skippy that was a long one! So....I hope your deductible was low!

Glad that you have your baby back!
Now go.....drive....drive like you have never driven before!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank goodness it was all the other party's fault, so their insurance picked up everything. It felt D A M N good to get back into my little E!!!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Wowser! I could hardly believe that list. Hope you're doing well after all of that.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote:a23bff63bb="aristoBrat"]How does it look? Good as new?[/quote:a23bff63bb]

Haven't had a chance to really go over it yet. First impressions: Fit 'n' finish looks good on the right front where the impact centered. Nice new tire! The only oopsie that jumped out at me is that the windshield washer reservoir was empty. If that is as bad as it gets, I'm cool!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Damn....I got my first VERY MINOR door ding the other day and I thought I was going to come unglued.....and trust me....I'm 6'-1' and 320 and I work out 4 days a week. I was pissed..........good that your E is alll good.....let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Mark:

That's just crummy to hear. So glad your E is healed and back with you.

My car - my Isuzu Trooper - was totalled by a drunk driver on 5/30. Bad day for driving in Dallas! If it had been my Element I would have made the Incredible Hulk look like a little wet pussycat. As it is, I just went ahead with my E order and got a check from the insurance co.

Now, you take care out among them crazy Dallas drivers, and enjoy that Element!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Mark:

That's just crummy to hear. So glad your E is healed and back with you.

My car - my Isuzu Trooper - was totalled by a drunk driver on 5/30. Bad day for driving in Dallas! If it had been my Element I would have made the Incredible Hulk look like a little wet pussycat. As it is, I just went ahead with my E order and got a check from the insurance co.

Now, you take care out among them crazy Dallas drivers, and enjoy that Element!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Glad to hear you are back together!! I know the feeling! My minor rear end crash took 8 DAYS for them to get my bumper pad in. I was at the end of my rope and said they had one more day. It came that day. I missed my E sooooooooooo much!!! I can't imagine 25 days without it...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[quote:8dd6788eb0="Carrie Kopp"]Glad to hear you are back together!! I know the feeling! My minor rear end crash took 8 DAYS for them to get my bumper pad in. I was at the end of my rope and said they had one more day. It came that day. I missed my E sooooooooooo much!!! I can't imagine 25 days without it...[/quote:8dd6788eb0]

The price for driving a cutting edge new vehicle! The rental replacement cars were at least decent; a new Bonneville for 4 days, then the rest of the time in a new Altima. They were nice, but they weren't an E!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts