Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I haven't picked up my E yet; I hope to get it this week. When the seats are up against the walls, do they rattle around or are they locked firmly up there? Also, do they rub on the wall at all when you are driving? I wouldn’t want them to get too worn out before someone sits on them.

·
Registered
358 Posts
When I took my test ride, prior to ordering the Element, I noticed only one negative about the rear seats when they are folded against the wall. The passanger side rear seat severly blocks your view when driving. My plan will be be to keep the drivers side rear seat folded against the wall, and the passanger side in the "seat position" This way I will have some extra room and still be able to avoid a big blind spot.

Otherwise, during the test ride, they seemed to be very quite and well mounted.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree the blind spot can be unnerving. But I just use the mirrors. Comes from driving too many years in a sub arctic climate with a snow encrusted vehicle. (canada)

The seats seem pretty snug when up, no rubs to hear. I think I will have passangers tonight so I am going to have to put them down :cry:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.