Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dunno about you guys but the back seats have be up against the walls since the sales guy showed me how to do it,... Can't believe the raw space we have back there!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Are you saying you didn't know it had baack seats until after you bought it?
Or were you just looking at buying one and didn't know?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Humor is sometimes so hard to see ... My seats have been up for awhile too! love the space!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Humor is sometimes so hard to see ... My seats have been up for awhile too! love the space!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I haven't picked up my E yet; I hope to get it this week. When the seats are up against the walls, do they rattle around or are they locked firmly up there? Also, do they rub on the wall at all when you are driving? I wouldn’t want them to get too worn out before someone sits on them.

·
Registered
359 Posts
When I took my test ride, prior to ordering the Element, I noticed only one negative about the rear seats when they are folded against the wall. The passanger side rear seat severly blocks your view when driving. My plan will be be to keep the drivers side rear seat folded against the wall, and the passanger side in the "seat position" This way I will have some extra room and still be able to avoid a big blind spot.

Otherwise, during the test ride, they seemed to be very quite and well mounted.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree the blind spot can be unnerving. But I just use the mirrors. Comes from driving too many years in a sub arctic climate with a snow encrusted vehicle. (canada)

The seats seem pretty snug when up, no rubs to hear. I think I will have passangers tonight so I am going to have to put them down :cry:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts