Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, so texas weather is crazy. if you live in texas, you know. it can be sunny and warm and then BOOM, 10 seconds later its pouring down raining, the sky is black, and the clouds are making that great swirl (the one that leads to tornadoes)... well, thats what happened yesterday. I was leaving Chilis, picking up some food to go, since the weather was off and on. Heading to a friends house, and all of a sudden it was pouring so hard I couldnt see the lines on the road. I finally got to my friends house, and it stopped raining and was pretty again. AND then, the weather turned again! It was pouring, lightning all around, and then... that infamous noise that makes us all cringe: HAIL was hitting the window. I ran to the front of their house, opened the door, and saw all of this. Yes, a tear welled up in my eyes, and a knot in my stomach, because all I could do is watch.

The weather is clear today, so I took a look at the E. I dont know how, but it survived. I need to give it a bath to make sure, but I see no dents or dings.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was screaming at the hail. but yes, the e was pretty durable. thus far. theres never an end to crazy texas weather.

if you look closely, you can see the street turned into a river, by the time the rain was over, the water was covering the curbs.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
At least it does not look like a golf ball. If you have some slight dimples you can use dry ice and it will pull out most of the dimple.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts