Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long journey we are finally here. Took about 17 hours but it's all worth it!

2 Official Misfits Party Rooms 224+226. See you all you fun loving people later!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
It took us about 19 hours to make it to the hotel...With the heat index at 100 degrees, a few cold ones are definitely needed!!!:)

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm hoping you'll check the boards again tonight (and be sober enough to answer) :lol: ......What's the hotel computer setup? Wireless, CAT5 or phone line?

I should be there around noon Friday, and was planning to bring my laptop.

I'm really looking forward to meeting all the real people behind the screen names!

·
Registered
209 Posts
cai88 said:
After a long journey we are finally here. Took about 17 hours but it's all worth it!

2 Official Misfits Party Rooms 224+226. See you all you fun loving people later!!
Carly and MsGail and all the rest of you adventursome soles, glad you made it safe, I'm looking forward to the pictures and stories at the August shindig!

Be safe on the return flight, and have a beer (or 2) for me!

-Dan

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hey all. Arrived earlier than planned so we are at the Best Western across the parking lot from the Hampton. Hope to meet up with some at Dave and Buster's tomorrow around noon. I think that's still on?
Looking forward to meeting everyone!

·
Registered
327 Posts
fendray26 said:
...my pregnant wife is with me so i don't know how much partying i'll be able to be involved in but we'll see what happens.
AWESOME! Now we have a designated driver!!!!:lol:

·
EOC Rank: Granny Smith Apple
2,593 Posts
Like ds97a said, glad your trip was safe.
I'm jealous.:-|

Enjoy and take pics and don't show up in the Catskills woithout them.

Carly, my sticker looks great.

Gail, when and if you have appetisers, "salute your food" tee hee

I'm still jealous, I'll be jealous all weekend. I kid here - enjoy.:D
jurn

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hpoe all you guys & gals have a great time, will miss seeing everybody again. My wife (joy) started her radiation treatments this week. I knew the timing would probably interfere with the Meet. BUT we are going to go wherever it will be for next year. Enjoy and have a cold one for me, Tim

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
have fun. have a few extra drinks on my behalf. no girly drinks though. ;)

·
Registered
298 Posts
wingdr said:
Hpoe all you guys & gals have a great time, will miss seeing everybody again. My wife (joy) started her radiation treatments this week. I knew the timing would probably interfere with the Meet. BUT we are going to go wherever it will be for next year. Enjoy and have a cold one for me, Tim
Hope everything works out OK for your bride. See you next year.
G.J.

·
Registered
794 Posts
grotto said:
I'm hoping you'll check the boards again tonight (and be sober enough to answer) :lol: ......What's the hotel computer setup? Wireless, CAT5 or phone line?

I should be there around noon Friday, and was planning to bring my laptop.

I'm really looking forward to meeting all the real people behind the screen names!
The setup is wireless, but the hotel has to give you a code. I bought my mac with me couldn't bear to leave it at home.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
DCbox said:
The setup is wireless, but the hotel has to give you a code. I bought my mac with me couldn't bear to leave it at home.
:D DCbox, you sound like me. I even took mine with me to Homer Alaska. With so many places doing wireless now (even Motel 6 is getting wireless next year) I now travel almost everywhere with my iBook. I have never had a problem getting on either...almost TOO easy. Have fun and keep us posted on the latest.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Checking in from my laptop in the hotel parking lot where we're having a tailgate party. About 30 great people out here having a great time. Wish you were here. :D

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
where's that live webcam feed?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
It took us about 14 hours and we are here having a great time,

1 - 20 of 73 Posts