Honda Element Owners Club banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Sheniferous said:
where's that live webcam feed?
I have some still shots of the party that is going on right now as I speak.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
damn it looks like everyone is having a great time! wish i could be there!

·
Registered
143 Posts
This is T Mac and it is now 3:55 am. I have an official Misfit badge (thanks, Gail) and I'm having problems typingl. That being said, I love my EOC family. All for now because I can't spell well.

By the way, thanks to Tim for the Canadian brew and thanks to my many friends for making this annual event worth every moment.

Julie even drank beer tonight, and she too says thanks - now that I woke her up?

Is 4 am too early for breakfast????????

·
Registered
143 Posts
Obviously, Tom was using my account to post.

He is so funny! We are having a great time. However, I am about ready to send him back outside!!!!!

Talk to you all tomorrow!

·
Registered
343 Posts
No hottubs in the rooms this time, but we did manage to stir up the outdoor pool at 4 AM. :D It was nice to see T Mac and juliE get to spend more time with the rest of us this time around.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Have a great time everyone. Wish I could be there:sad: But my wife had to designate 2 weeks of her vacation for our Alaska cruise, which was scheduled for 7/28. The cruise was a Christmas gift from my daughter and son-in-law:) and purchased prior to the date announcement of the annual Event. Have fun and a few cold ones for me.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
spdrcr5 said:
We will be making an announcement tomorrow between 10am-1pm CST regarding the Big E-vent 2007 location. :)
Oh man!!! I'm not going to be near an internet connection!!! You're killin' me!! Here's keeping allll my fingers crossed for something on this half of our fine nation.

Have a great time, everyone - and hope to see ya next year!!

-Trina.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Its 1115 am CDT, where is the 2007 meet going to be??? Those of us onn the left coast want to party too!!! :D:D

And post more pics!!!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
okay... so who's the lush? there's always one! i wanna hear stories, damnit!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
spdrcr5 said:
We will be making an announcement tomorrow between 10am-1pm CST regarding the Big E-vent 2007 location. :)

Whoa!!! How did I miss this!?!

My money is on Vegas.... fun for families... and a lot more fun for adults! Plus... they have um... great convention facilities or something.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Sheniferous said:
Whoa!!! How did I miss this!?!

My money is on Vegas.... fun for families... and a lot more fun for adults! Plus... they have um... great convention facilities or something.
Vegas it is! It was anounced today.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
oh.... HELL YEA...........!~!!!!!~111!!!~

lol.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Sheniferous said:
okay... so who's the lush? there's always one! i wanna hear stories, damnit!
With this group, it's not possible to to have just one lush. :-D

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
Yes, this afternoon before the drawing for all of the prizes we announced that the Big E-vent 2007 will be in... Las Vegas! Everyone save up their money, think about planning their vacations now. We don't have a date or any other information to give out. We have only decided on the location. We'll be planning this event out and already have some ideas being discussed.

We expect an AWESOME turn out from our West Coast EOC Members. There are lots of East Coast EOC people planning on going to the Big E-vent 2007: Las Vegas. :)

Can't wait for next year! :D

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
spdrcr5 said:
There are lots of East Coast EOC people planning on going to the Big E-vent 2007: Las Vegas. :)

Can't wait for next year! :D

Suuuuuuuuure there are..... until they realize that they'd have to drive 2000 miles!!!!!

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
trinacook said:
Woo hoo! Apparently that's about as far as San Diego, but it is a lot closer than St. Louis! Hoping to join you ... even if I'm not a Misfit. :)

-Trina.
Meet me in SF and we can caravan the 568 miles to Las Vegas... :D:D

And when you guys post pics of St Louis, I want names- EOC user names!!! :):)

·
Chief Has Been Element Owner
4,759 Posts
I take it the 08 meet will be closer to the East Coast then....hmmmm. By then I might have an E again and can make it :)

21 - 40 of 73 Posts