Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there is a list of the different Nationals....floating around.
So, we that were not including in any decision making would know.

Or everyone could post them here.....so people would know.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
All you have to do is look Here !!

The Mods have been doing there jobs, as well as the planners!

Dom

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
i actually like the idea of having a summary of Regional Combo meets in lieu of the National Meet.....so some of us lost and undecided be informed, ask questions and join the meet.......

dom - seems like the main thread does not contain most of the discussions and confirmed locations.......

kissya and cai88...... stop the a$$kissing k........ its gross...... be nice and move on! rem keep it factual before i start hitting the exclaimination button for mod intervention! emotional stuff - keep it for yourselves

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
i actually like the idea of having a summary of Regional Combo meets in lieu of the National Meet.....so some of us lost and undecided be informed, ask questions and join the meet.......

dom - seems like the main thread does not contain most of the discussions and confirmed locations.......
Right, that's why I started this thread......some people don't have all day to sit in front of the monitor and go through pages of "chat" on a thread.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
I think the Harper's Ferry meet thread should be moved from 'Events and Meet Announcements' and put into the '2009 International Combo Meet' forum. I think it would get more exposure here.

...jus sayin'

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
justin...be nice or i will drive over ur frog..... ;-)

folks....stay focused...... kissya did raise a legitimate concern....and i share that concern...... your personal opinions of another individual and differences....go settle elsewhere

perhaps we should get a mod to make up a summary list of meets and venues - then sticky it......its really getting complicated trying to figure out where the discussions are in the first place (some are embedded within the regional chats) and then figuring out whats been confirmed......

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think the Harper's Ferry meet thread should be moved from 'Events and Meet Announcements' and put into the '2009 International Combo Meet' forum. I think it would get more exposure here.

...jus sayin'
That's a very good idea....I had to use the 'search' feature to even find the thread.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
lets keep it short and succinct by kindly asking a mod to put up a sticky list of meet locations....and potential contacts

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
List of Meets for 2009

So.........
From what I see there are meets @ the following:
Harpers Ferry, WV
Hershey, PA
Santa Barbara, CA
Spring Green, WI.

Tentative...........
Pacific NW ?
St. Louis, MO?
Kansas City, KS ?

and any ROC meetings people may want to crash

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So.........
From what I see there are meets @ the following:
Harpers Ferry, WV
Hershey, PA
Santa Barbara, CA
Spring Green, WI.

Tentative...........
Pacific NW ?
St. Louis, MO?
Kansas City, KS ?

and any ROC meetings people may want to crash
Yep, looks to be it.....:)
I'm already thinking of next year......;-)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
:rolleyes:There are Leaders and there are Followers.:D

All one has to do is "Organize" in their area... remember, "If you build it, they will come"

Disclaimer:

This is not intended toward anyone in particular, this is to help and put into motion your thoughts and ideas to gather in your neck of the woods!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts