Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

Ok all, this is the official 06 Toy Drive Thread. Here is where you need to post any questions or anything pertaining to the Toy Drive.

Remember this is a friendly competition between several "car" sites to benefit the less fortunate kids in our country.

So remember to donate and while we will take the donations that jingle we much prefer the kind that doesn't. :)

Here is the link to the site to make your donations.

http://www.dropcash.com/campaign/ElementOwnersClub.com/2006_christmas_toy_drive_1/

and

Here is the site to track our progress.

http://www.xmastoydrive.org/results.php

and

Here is the link to the home page of the contest site.

http://www.xmastoydrive.org/

·
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Toy Drive so far....

Here is the progress in the Toy Drive thus far....

1. My.is: $473
2. Scionlife.com: $253
3. Rav4world.com: $205
4. Seloc.net: $50
5. Ridgelineownersclub: $35
6. ElementOwnersClub: $25
7. 7 other clubs tied with $0

Just wanted to keep you up to date.

Please donate for a worthy cause. Any amount is welcomed.

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
I just put in $20....if EVERYONE on the site would do the same, and not go to a movie or dinner for just one night we could kick every other club's butt!!

Come on everyone scionlife is kicking our @sses!!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
i made a donation yesterday.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
dancetiludrop said:
I just put in $20....if EVERYONE on the site would do the same, and not go to a movie or dinner for just one night we could kick every other club's butt!!

Come on everyone scionlife is kicking our @sses!!
$20.00 here also. I am so going to a movie still but, will be eating Lucky Charms for dinner tonight. Yes!:D :cool: :) They are magically delicious Mmmm,mmm,mmm

I wanna kick....*Kick, kick, kick* butt!!

·
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bobhch/hchbob said:
$20.00 here also. I am so going to a movie still but, will be eating Lucky Charms for dinner tonight. Yes!:D :cool: :) They are magically delicious Mmmm,mmm,mmm

I wanna kick....*Kick, kick, kick* butt!!

Bob you are a nut.

But you are our nut. :)

BTW....I will be talking to the Heartland Section later...Working on a surprize. Lets hope it all goes according to plan. :)

PS.....That was a teaster. :D

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
:-D Just dropped a $20.00 gift for the kids, all mine are grown, make the youngsters happy this year.
:cool: Take this as a challenge for everyone in EOC and the Virginia area.:D

Bob (Va. Beach)

·
Registered
462 Posts
I put in my $25....

Come on people !!!!

ScionLife is seriously kicking everyones butt -- let's pass 'em like we do on the freeway:razz: :razz: :razz:

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I'll be watching to see how we do.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
how much are we up to?

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
StevieSegel said:
Is scionlife sponsored by Bill Gates or something??

There up to 3Large!

Sheesh....
Guess they have deeper pockets than element owners.

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
Well we have almost 15,000 members and only $555 raised......that's not a very good ratio. Scionlife just seems to have more members willing to give towards the cause.

If every member here on the EOC gave $10 $15 or even $20, we'd have more money than the toydrive would ever need :D :D H#ll if we all just gave a measly $1 we'd have 15k!!!!! :shock: :shock:

But some people are cheap and don't wanna give. :-|

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
dancetiludrop said:
Well we have almost 15,000 members and only $555 raised......that's not a very good ratio. Scionlife just seems to have more members willing to give towards the cause.

If every member here on the EOC gave $10 $15 or even $20, we'd have more money than the toydrive would ever need :D :D H#ll if we all just gave a measly $1 we'd have 15k!!!!! :shock: :shock:

But some people are cheap and don't wanna give. :-|

this is very true. come on everyone-give a buck or two. that is less than a starbucks drink.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
ann54 said:
this is very true. come on everyone-give a buck or two. that is less than a starbucks drink.
If only 10% of our members gave just two bucks each we'd have about $3000. What gives?

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
Maybe Tom should post something on each thread?

Or better yet make us all pay a $5 membership fee for the month of December :shock: or we can't post on the EOC for that month. :D :D :D

Put all the membership fees towards the drive.

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
i agree with dance. if half the members gave 5 bucks, we'd be at 25 large and blow the other losers away.
c'mon, kids....bloody scions????? that's bull$hit!

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
dancetiludrop said:
Maybe Tom should post something on each thread?

Or better yet make us all pay a $5 membership fee for the month of December :shock: or we can't post on the EOC for that month. :D :D :D

Put all the membership fees towards the drive.
Maybe a little friendly competition between the regional clubs? I'll bet the Northeast Chapter could knock the socks off those pretty boys from California! Huh? Huh? Wadda ya say about that, Shen?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts