Honda Element Owners Club banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
o.k. how about a challenge? if the members come up with $300 more in contributions by Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, i'll donate $100 on top of what i've already given.

our local public radio station raise money this way during their pledge drives.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I am in debt up to my earlobs right now but, still managed to give $20.00 to the cause. I am selling stuff on E-Bay right now to pay some bills and if everyone here on the EOC that sold on E-Bay just put something up for sale real quick.....well we could blow those Scion people off the roads!! :cool:

I do admit that Scions are kinda cool. My friend has one and the guy who gave me my Mooneyes tattoo has one but, we are the EOC and I am all about EOC baby!

Let's do this!!!! Ho,ho,ho and *kick, kick, kick* some XB booty!:arrow: NOW!

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
ann54 said:
o.k. how about a challenge? if the members come up with $300 more in contributions by Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, i'll donate $100 on top of what i've already given.

our local public radio station raise money this way during their pledge drives.
That's a good idea Ann.:D

If it happens, let me know. I'll give $100. on top of what I've already donated. Why not?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
kissya said:
That's a good idea Ann.:D

If it happens, let me know. I'll give $100. on top of what I've already donated. Why not?

kissya-you're the best!!!! :D :D :D that means everyone else only has to donate $200 more collectively to reach the goal. come on peeps.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
ann54 said:
kissya-you're the best!!!! :D :D :D that means everyone else only has to donate $200 more collectively to reach the goal. come on peeps.

i'll have to have kissya clarify because i think she meant she'd give $100 also if everyone donated $300 by friday. sorry about the mistake. so come on everyone that is $100 more from kissya and $100 more from me if you all donate $300 by friday. you can do it. :)

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
ann54 said:
i'll have to have kissya clarify because i think she meant she'd give $100 also if everyone donated $300 by friday. sorry about the mistake. so come on everyone that is $100 more from kissya and $100 more from me if you all donate $300 by friday. you can do it. :)
Yes, if $300. is donated by this friday ( 11/24) ....I'll donate $100. on top of what I've already donated.:D

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
my donation

I just donated $10.00

·
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Update.

Here is an update on the contest.

1. Scionlife.com - $3800

2. My.IS - $1600

3. customtacos.com - $1210

4. rav4world.com - $1058

5. Elementownersclub.com - $585

We are getting spanked by Scions and Rav4s.

Lets go people!!!

Where is that Element pride?

How many here honestly can't take 5mins out of their life and $10-$20+ and put it to a worthy cause?

·
Registered
794 Posts
My $25. is in.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
BigTzElement said:

Here is an update on the contest.

1. Scionlife.com - $3800

2. My.IS - $1600

3. customtacos.com - $1210

4. rav4world.com - $1058

5. Elementownersclub.com - $585

We are getting spanked by Scions and Rav4s.

Lets go people!!!

Where is that Element pride?

How many here honestly can't take 5mins out of their life and $10-$20+ and put it to a worthy cause?

Too bad they did not combine the ridgeline and CRVoc's with ours.

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
Yeah it looks to be around only 30-40 members on here who have made a donation.....and that may be even overstating it :-|

·
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
dancetiludrop said:
Yeah it looks to be around only 30-40 members on here who have made a donation.....and that may be even overstating it :neutral:

Yes that is an overstatment. We have had donations from only 17 members for a total of $610.00 or an average of $35.88 per member donating.

Now for some math. If we just had 10% of our members donate the average so far.

EoC membership. =>15000
10% of EoC membership 1500

1500 x $35.88 = $53820.........WOW!!!

Now I would even love to see 2% of EoC membership donate the $35.88 average.

300 x $35.88 = $10764.......I bet the Scions couldn't touch that.

So lets get together and make a difference.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Frustrating. I just doubled my donation, but it will take a miracle to collect Ann54 and Kissya's bonus.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Ok I put a 25 spot in! It's on! Only 11 more people at that rate will make Kissa and Ann54 pay!

That's really good of you guys to do this! This is a great cause! The Jedi house has been donating to the local Childrens Hospital (CHKD) every year for as long as i can remember, becasue of the importance of taking care of our children!

·
Registered
357 Posts
I just put my $$ in the pot! yea..I see we are up to $675 now...

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Kattoon said:
I just put my $$ in the pot! yea..I see we are up to $675 now...

o.k. people, you are getting closer. two more days to get there.:)

21 - 40 of 70 Posts