Honda Element Owners Club banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,076 Posts
kissya said:
Ann, do you think they will make it? The wait is killing me!!
you know kissya, i think they will. especially with you giving them encouragement.:D you've got that irresistable thing going on!:) sell it girl, sell it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,107 Posts
or the more correct turm...

Is to work it girl work it.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,132 Posts
ann54 said:
you know kissya, i think they will. especially with you giving them encouragement.:D you've got that irresistable thing going on!:) sell it girl, sell it!

Hahahaha....Ann, you're making me blush. That's the second time this year!!

Just thought you guys would want to know I'm wearing my EOC hoodie today.

Come on guys!! You can't spank me.....but you can still make me pay!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
155 Posts
We just did $40. Hope it helps. Thanks to kissya and ann for your challenges and prodding...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,132 Posts
hmbhuss1 said:
We just did $40. Hope it helps. Thanks to kissya and ann for your challenges and prodding...
Wow, thanks for the donation.

Hahahahaha...almost anything for a good cause. ( I don't want to say...anything for a good cause, it could get me into trouble);-)

There is still time.....to make me pay. Take a crowbar to your wallet!!

Some of you guys owe me!!! :evil: :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
I just made a donation.....

every little bit helps, but you'd think we would be doing a little better than we are, :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,076 Posts
o.k. peeps, you are getting soooooooooo close. a little more than 24 hours to go. you can do it. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,076 Posts
o.k., you all got so close that i threw in the extra that i had promised. good work on the giving.:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,107 Posts
well I am thinking you need to pay...

I looked and saw we are at $900 dollars and sion is up to $3800 humm what is up with that?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
Justinb845 said:
I looked and saw we are at $900 dollars and sion is up to $3800 humm what is up with that?
I was nosing around over at ScionLife and saw that they had received a $2000 donation in their name to the Christmas Toy Drive from the Portland Toyota Regional office.

Nothing wrong with this I guess. It just helps to explain some of the big difference between their total and some of the other clubs.

JB
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,107 Posts
That's just wrong

Hey how do we get Honda in on this........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,913 Posts
jbarco said:
I was nosing around over at ScionLife and saw that they had received a $2000 donation in their name to the Christmas Toy Drive from the Portland Toyota Regional office.

Nothing wrong with this I guess. It just helps to explain some of the big difference between their total and some of the other clubs.

JB
Good sneakyness jbarco. Now we can all sleep good at night knowing that. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Maybe we can have an EOC bake sale or something?:rolleyes: :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,547 Posts
Justinb845 said:
Hey how do we get Honda in on this........
Perhaps we could cross-post in the HANDA section?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,107 Posts
go for it

See if we can do that...how do we is my question
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,913 Posts
This is a Cars thing!:evil:

 
41 - 60 of 70 Posts
Top